Game 2 - QLD vs NSW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frizell has been awesome on debut. Great effort chasing Gagai and has been a handful every time he has come into play.

NSW need to get their hands on the ball more and manage to make it stick when they do. The intensity has been there and they are really taking it to the Maroons and are giving this a good hard fight but they are letting themselves down with some unnecessary kicks and dropped balls especially the one that gave the Maroons the try.

Nothing says retribution like actually winning the game.
Yep. Every year NSW thinks being grubs is the way to win. I swear they pick based grubbiness instead of ability.

Our attack is seriously woeful, NSW may be making errors but eventually those passes are going to stick and those half breaks will turn into tries.

Wake the **** up!

Only if Qld knock-on or infringe. O'Neil didn't play at it. Play on.

O'Neil was attempting a tackle, we see players lose it into the opposition every week and gets called up without the players playing at it?

Yep. Every year NSW thinks being grubs is the way to win. I swear they pick based grubbiness instead of ability.

Don't give the secret away - NSW might hear you. When they focus their mental faculties on cheap shots, they forget to play football.

I'm wondering what Oates has done to GI, he wont pass him the ball, he gets one from morgan & nearly goes in. Put morgan in the centre

why is everyone complaining about out attack, we are winning the game, that's all that matters

again locky just said halftime speech is all about defense....... i dont understand we have always been good in defense no need to put extra effort on it. we are by far the better attacking team then nsw. yet we wont chance our arm and nsw will.

Hoping Jack Bird comes on and gets plenty of time. The Blues really need him out there in the second half. The way the game is going he could really make a big difference.

QLD throw one and do the same thing and it's called passion and showing pride for your state. NSW do and they deserve to killed publicly. Double standards kids. There grown men not divas from QLD

Hilarious!!

why is everyone complaining about out attack, we are winning the game, that's all that matters

because we have looked pitiful in attack we have no shape what so ever. for a team boasting so many amazing play makers and try scorers we are not doing anything with it just playing safe boring shit.

meanwhile nsw have carved us up through middle all night. then going out wide really spreading the ball. they look 100 times better then qld in attack atm. only reason qld are winning is from nsw getting over excited and doin somthin silly.

qld are not beating nsw. nsw are beating themsleves and if they fix that up second half i can see nsw winning comfortably

It's a total crack up going on facebook seeing people commenting and posting shitty memes. People who have no idea about Rugby League whatsoever and wouldn't even know who Paul Vautin even played for.

Bloody bandwagoners

Did I spot Bird trying to stamp on Cam's hand at one stage there? Good thing the fucking flog missed.

I'm wondering what Oates has done to GI, he wont pass him the ball, he gets one from morgan & nearly goes in. Put morgan in the centre

He's not quick enough, needs to be inside the 20m zone after a quick ptb.

Did I spot Bird trying to stamp on Cam's hand at one stage there? Good thing the fucking flog missed.

come on now we all know what to expect from greg bird. not even a nswelshman can defend him.

arghgh kevie ffs we dont need to be in field position to do attacking plays u dimwit. some of our best tries the last decaade have been from this amazing side attacking at anywere anytime.

come on now we all know what to expect from greg bird. not even a nswelshman can defend him.

The guy smashed a glass into his girlfriends face, then blamed his mate for it and had him take the wrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• MrRobot
  • Mustafur
  • kman
  • Broncorob
  • Spike
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.