Game 2 - QLD vs NSW

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a game without any hint of controversy. I look forward to what Rothfield and Ritchie and the Daily Telegraph come up with tomorrow.

What a time to be alive. And a Queenslander.

Yeah, Thrustin Thurston is a class above. Hope our halves develop into players like him.

No chance at all. Thurston is a once in a lifetime player like Johns. Just like Shane Warne.

Screw Tedesco, Boyd is the best fullback in the world by a country mile.

And all is right in the world.

We came out to play in the second half.

Big ups to Goates for his first origin pie ...

As the username implies, my shithouse day has been redeemed by a somewhat better evening.

No chance at all. Thurston is a once in a lifetime player like Johns. Just like Shane Warne.
Thurston is a better player than Johns.

He is the greatest ever QLD player.

I love that Broncoman is just being bitter now NSW have lost. Typical classless NSW behaviour.

I suppose it's better than last year when he just went MIA in shame.

NSW did play very well tonight. Lacked experience, and I think that's the difference. You can't attempt to copy QLD's experience. Should be picking a team of youthful exuberance.

If they don't pick Tedesco, Cartwright etc next game then there's something seriously wrong with them. Apart from being NSWankers of course.

I love that Broncoman is just being bitter now NSW have lost. Typical classless NSW behaviour.

I suppose it's better than last year when he just went MIA in shame.

NSW did play very well tonight. Lacked experience, and I think that's the difference. You can't attempt to copy QLD's experience. Should be picking a team of youthful exuberance.

If they don't pick Tedesco, Cartwright etc next game then there's something seriously wrong with them. Apart from being NSWankers of course.

Well Queensland have built their dynasty around the best players of our time and that was evident tonight.

Queensland have a bit of a way to go when talking of class.

Thurston is a better player than Johns.

He is the greatest ever QLD player.

He had nothing against Johns. I remember that 2005 series like it was a second ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Spoon
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • Skyblues87
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Horseheadsup
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.