Game 2 Seating

uptheguts

uptheguts

QCup Player
Oct 24, 2013
Does anyone know what the view of the game would be like from the top deck of MCG.. Only seats I can get at the moment are Q50 which cost around $130 and are top deck of Olympic stand. Long way to go if the view is completely crap.

Does anyone know what the view of the game would be like from the top deck of MCG.. Only seats I can get at the moment are Q50 which cost around $130 and are top deck of Olympic stand. Long way to go if the view is completely crap.
I know this is going to come back to bite me, but how is your eyesight?

This is more or less what you can expect from the top MCG stand, although your seat would be more towards the centre of the field:

9356275257_c64f38fd1f.jpg

The MCG is a terrible venue to watch rectangular sports at so the view of the game won't be the best no matter where you sit. I know from experience.

Pretty sure my grandma forwarded that to me with her last email joke delivery.

I sat Q59 for the WC final and was surprised how 'close' I felt. I really enjoyed it. Otherwise you could just get there early and get to one of the standing areas, although they become quite popular as the day/night continues.

Just take a telescope with you... You'll be fine

Thanks for the tips guys. I am still half keen.

Active Now

• Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.