Game 3 - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parker has been a beast so far, made for Origin. Thaiday has been disappointing, pretty much gave away all of our points with the missed tackle before the penalty and failing to stop Morris for a try.

Wow, what a spectacular 40 minutes of football! Dusty start but nice half time score. Inglis, Parker, Smith, Thurston all having enormous games. Sam a mixed bag, some great runs but a couple of really crucial missed tackles! Cronk's kicking game is ordinary, needs to pick it up.

Thaiday in defence has been poor. But in attack was strong.

So pleased with the JT & Hodges tries.

Still, game is well and truly in the balance here. We're going to have to keep that performance up & hopefully Gillett & Te'o retain the intensity.

Boy this has been a good game of footy. Grubby as all hell but you know no one is going to die wondering.

Also, loved GI getting the crowd behind us for that goal line drop out. Proved influential.

Yeah I don't know how to feel about that hodgo try. Fear the square up. Shillo, Hannant and Thaiday have been ordinary. No Te'o or Gillett yet. Interesting

Smith has been great tonight too. His defence has been immense at times.

Wally Lewis (was it him?) made a good point, if that was NSW scoring instead of Hodges, we'd think it was an obstruction too.

**** me how can the refs let em lie all over us in the tackle. I was having flashbacks to last weeks sharkies game.

Hodgo try was a shepherd plain and simple, terrible decision.

NSW kicks are finding the ground frequently. Not sure if it's because of better kicking, or the lack of Slater.

Parker is definitely showing Taylor how it's done!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

What are we witnessing??

Go QLD!!

Gillette and T'eo not even called on yet!!!!!

Hahahahahaha!

Ricky already got 2 big sooks in the basket.

Any of the others who jumped ship are welcome back on!!

Finish 'em off QLD.

Wally Lewis (was it him?) made a good point, if that was NSW scoring instead of Hodges, we'd think it was an obstruction too.

Gus' point about the defender making a decision makes no sense. Because if Hodges passes it to someone behind hannant then theres still a gap there.

Quite the opposite actually, I think its a fair try regardless of which state scored it, too often I think its an easy excuse to spare the defence from a fair try, NSW had their opportunity to stop hodges from scoring plenty of times in that play.

Nah, Hodges try looked legit, the player (scott?) only had eyes for Hodges and was compeltely done for pace before Hannant ran through. No way he would have got to Hoges. Man Parker has been brillant, great running game. Though he has failed to pass the ball with an overlap about 3 times now, Mal better tell him to be aware of his outside men.

There was no way that was a shepherd!!!! No day of the year - open your eyes.

Exactly Simmo, they have gotten away with murder in thw ruck

I thought one of the NSW penalties was ridiculous.

Their second one, where they called Shillo offside (he didn't get involved) but then gave the penalty anyway. It completely took Qld's momentum away at the time.

Can I have the rules on coaches, coaching from the sidelines.

I thought they weren't allowed to do it, yet Ricky put to fingers up to tell them to go for the 2 points, when the Blues got the penalty.

Can I have the rules on coaches, coaching from the sidelines.

I thought they weren't allowed to do it, yet Ricky put to fingers up to tell them to go for the 2 points, when the Blues got the penalty.

What? Since when weren't they allowed to 'coach'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• AscotinOz
  • NSW stables
  • Splinter
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncorob
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Brocko
  • bb_gun
  • MrMoore
  • Galah
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosgirl
  • cento
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.