Gavin Cooper
Coach: Laurie DaleyCoach: Kevin Walters
Referees:
Sideline Officials:
Video Referees:
Kick-Off: 8:00pm
Broadcast: Channel 9

Last edited:
Good on Cooper, he won't let anyone down.

Taking a risk with Myles considering he hasn't played since the first game

Meh, he won't be there next year so why not give him the send off he definitely deserves in a game that doesn't matter if we win or lose.

I imagine Myles isn't going to get big minutes, anyway.

He only played 28 minutes in Game 1.

Once he came off, I don't think he came back on until the final 10 minutes.

Last edited:
After game 2, Gallen was whinging that Thaiday only got 2 weeks for his dangerous throw charge from the origin game ... he has also whinged recently about Thurston being a "protected species"

After not attracting a charge for his completely unnecessary off the ball tackle On De Gois ... Paul Gallen has no right to whinge about anything even remotely related to the MRC and Judiciary

Last edited:
After game 2, Gallen was whinging that Thaiday only got 2 weeks for his dangerous throw charge from the origin game ... he has also whinged recently about Thurston being a "protected species"

After not attracting a charge for his completely unnecessary off the ball tackle On De Gois ... Paul Gallen has no right to whinge about anything even remotely related to the MRC and Judiciary

He got a three week holiday for performance enhancing drugs. He never had a right to whinge about anything.

Thurston can get away with anything, because he is the NRL golden boy the NRL admins care about him more than anyone else they never fine him, suspend him and he can do no wrong according to the media. I can still remember when he questioned the integrity of the competition and Greenburg didn't care at all. So he does have kind of a point.

Last edited:
Thurston can get away with anything, because he is the NRL golden boy the NRL admins care about him more than anyone else they never fine him, suspend him and he can do no wrong according to the media. I can still remember when he questioned the integrity of the competition and Greenburg didn't care at all.
Why you feel the need to defend a drug cheating grub just because he plays for your state, is really beyond me...

Reynolds in doubt with injury concerns. What a suprise.

Jack Bird is being considered as his replacement.

Thurston can get away with anything, because he is the NRL golden boy the NRL admins care about him more than anyone else they never fine him, suspend him and he can do no wrong according to the media. I can still remember when he questioned the integrity of the competition and Greenburg didn't care at all. So he does have kind of a point.

Get real NSWMan

Gallen simply cannot claim JT is a protected species without admitting he is too

He is a hypocritical moron

Reynolds officially out according to foxsports.

Would probably just throw Bird in at Five-Eighth, Maloney to Halfback - Moylan on the bench.

And once again, NSW fluke a better side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.