Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Really? Where did you hear that? On the footy show last night Gallen and Maloney were saying there's no disrespect they didn't even realise he was talking coz the volume was too low.

It was said on NRL Tonight that Gallen walked away because of the sledging he copped during the game.

About how he is the most unsuccessful captain in NSW history and only won 1 of the last 11 series etc.

I don't buy the story NSW are dishing up. They have been playing Origin for how long now? They would know when the speech is.

Really? Where did you hear that? On the footy show last night Gallen and Maloney were saying there's no disrespect they didn't even realise he was talking coz the volume was too low.

Morning news

That's fine. Origin for Queenslanders has always been about injustice. NSW have never figured this out. they just keep on serving up motivation for next year.

Meh, **** origin. I'll care more when it doesn't relegate the NRL season to a POS for the best part of 3 months.

So peptide paul doesn't like being sledged and picked on. Poor paul.

The bloke is a grub. Plain and simple. He is a racist drug cheat, a bloke who Rips out stitches of other players. That's the sort of individual who is classed as a legend down south. Says a lot about them and why they have been constantly beaten for over a decade. No class, and no standards.

THE secret reason behind Paul Gallen’s controversial walk-off during Cameron Smith’s Origin speech has been revealed.The retiring NSW skipper has continued to deny there was “any malice” behind his decision to turn his back on his Queensland counterpart during the post-match presentations after Origin III but Fox Sports NRL reporter James Hooper says there’s more to it.
“According to the NSW camp, Paul Gallen feels as though he was vilified and sledged throughout the course of the game,” Hooper told NRL Tonight on Thursday.
“The Queenslanders picked on him and suggested that he was responsible for the losing culture — they’ve only won one series out of 11 — and it was his farewell party, yet there weren’t that many fans there. There were only 61,000 people out there at ANZ Stadium.”
There was a tense moment on the NRL Footy Show on Thursday night when Gallen and Queensland champion Johnathan Thurston — who were on the show’s panel — were asked to discuss the controversy.
Thurston looked Gallen in the eye and told him what he thought. “I’m just a proud member of our team that has a really good winning culture,” Thurston said. “There’s no way that I’m ... having a go at anyone but as a team and as a unit, I thought it was pretty disrespectful.”
Gallen smiled after hearing Thurston’s message before attempting to smooth over the situation. “There’s definitely no malice in it whatsoever,” Gallen said. “If you heard my comments about Cameron Smith, I’ve got nothing but admiration and respect for the bloke. He’s the best player I’ve played with or against or ever seen ... There’s no way I’d disrespect that bloke. Even the Queensland team as a whole, I actually congratulated them on their win and I acknowledge that not only do they have a group of champion players but they’re also a champion team.”
No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

So peptide paul doesn't like being sledged and picked on. Poor paul.

The bloke is a grub. Plain and simple. He is a racist drug cheat, a bloke who Rips out stitches of other players. That's the sort of individual who is classed as a legend down south. Says a lot about them and why they have been constantly beaten for over a decade. No class, and no standards.

This. What's worse, with players like Fifita, Woods, etc, the culture of NSW won't be changing any time soon. Worse for them, anyway.

Jennings celebrating by himself is quite humorous too.

I thought Paul Kent made an interesting point on NRL 360.

He brought up Gould in the '03 series. During a video session Gould showed Hodgson's try from the scrum in the '02 series. QLD pushed in the scrum to the point that it twisted and the backrowers breaking off were on the opposite of Hodgson and that's why he scored the try. He showed them QLD's desire to keep playing on despite the fact that they had no chance of winning the game.

Then he fast forwards to Wednesday night, the Jennings try. He pointed out 4 players that were so desperate to get across to stop the try, which they thought was going to be in the corner, that they overran it and that's why Jennings scored.

He then goes on to say that until NSW show that kind of desire, they will never get the upper hand on QLD.

They showed that desire in 2014, but they didn't before then, and they didn't after.

Last edited:
Funny how Maloney does a Ben Creagh too. Pushes Parker in the back then hides behind 2 of his players. I was actually screaming at Cronk to stay on top of Tedesco, give them a penalty goal and take it to Golden point, even if Cronk does get another 10. But the clusterfuck that was that try celebration is almost worth it anyway.

Funny how Maloney does a Ben Creagh too. Pushes Parker in the back then hides behind 2 of his players. I was actually screaming at Cronk to stay on top of Tedesco, give them a penalty goal and take it to Golden point, even if Cronk does get another 10. But the clusterfuck that was that try celebration is almost worth it anyway.
Same. Cronk walks off, we get our line set and hold them out for a set. Jobs done.

If JT kicks the goal we could give away plenty of penalties

giphy.gif

Haha, both in the one shot. Excellent

You also see Baloney cheap shot Parker and run behind all of the players.

Fucking cat.
Highlights a bigger problem that gets spoken about constantly. Prior to the no punch rule, no way that happens.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.