Referees: Matt Cecchin & Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Brett Suttor & Gavin Reynolds
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton & Ben Galea
Venue: Suncorp Stadium
Kick-Off: 8:15pm
Broadcasters: Channel 9
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Fucking hell. Bring it on Bluesers!!!:porthozthinksthisishot:

Maroons to win by 8, Milford to get a double and Boyd to prove he is the league's premier fullback

I think Milford will struggle early, but Cronk and Smith will take charge. Boyd MOM.

giphy.gif

Is that stat they just brought up true? NSW have won 3 out of the last 5 series where 2 games have been played at Suncorp...That must be a lie.

Lol at Joey saying Mitchell Pearce's Origin career should only starts tonight and should only be judged on what happens from tonight onwards, none of his other games count. Wtf?

Currently in a conference casting sneaky peaks at the phone to catch updates. Wish I was back in Australia even though I don't care about Origin as much as the Broncos

Is that stat they just brought up true? NSW have won 3 out of the last 5 series where 2 games have been played at Suncorp...That must be a lie.

Lol at Joey saying Mitchell Pearce's Origin career should only starts tonight and should only be judged on what happens from tonight onwards, none of his other games count. Wtf?

Sounds like BS. 2014 is one obviously - dunno where they pulled the other two series wins from...they'd have to go back to 2005.

2007, 2011 both went to the Maroons. 2009, 2012, 2015 had games in Melbourne. The rest had two in Sydney.

Players wearing a new tracker where fans can look at how much distance they run, their speed etc..

We could finally put the Milford is slower myth to bed.

I've been watching for 10 - 15 minutes, and they have crossed to sportsbet twice ... seriously?

Sounds like BS. 2014 is one obviously - dunno where they pulled the other two series wins from...they'd have to go back to 2005.

2007, 2011 both went to the Maroons. 2009, 2012, 2015 had games in Melbourne. The rest had two in Sydney.

That stat is correct.

2014, 2005, 2003. QLD won the other two.

Anyone offering a market on what time kick-off will be?

I'm going to go with 20:17.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Brocko
  • Fatboy
  • Mr Fourex
  • winslow_wong
  • LittleDavey
  • Morkel
  • Organix
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • BroncoFan94
  • broncos4life
  • Nerd
  • Shane Tronc
  • Browny
  • Waynesaurus
  • bazza
  • Fozz
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.