/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

giphy.gif

Gagai has been fantastic on the wing and his runs out of our end have been his best attribute. Boyd has been decidedly lacklustre in that department recently.

Boyd at left centre also works with Oates, as his decision making and pass selection has been first class. Having Slater looping around there too would give him room and it would give NSW nightmares i reckon.

3. Boyd and 5. Gagai makes the most sense.

I have thought for a while that Boyd would be a world class centre. Easily add a couple of years to his career. Smart defensively. Good passing game. Could get involved from dummy half ala Hodges's. I wouldn't be pissed if Slater is picked and Boyd is centre with Oates.

I have thought for a while that Boyd would be a world class centre. Easily add a couple of years to his career. Smart defensively. Good passing game. Could get involved from dummy half ala Hodges's. I wouldn't be pissed if Slater is picked and Boyd is centre with Oates.

He hasn't been named at centre before for Qld (I think anyway), but he's spent plenty of time there. Particularly while playing next to Tonga. I remember Boyd made Gasnier his bitch multiple times when Tonga was pushed out to the wing with a dislocated shoulder.

Boyd is a good defender in the line. He's a great front on tackler. Ironically, where he struggles in defence is in broken play i.e. at fullback.

Boyd is a good defender in the line. He's a great front on tackler. Ironically, where he struggles in defence is in broken play i.e. at fullback.

Doesn`t have great acceleration from a standing start . Can go up a gear once he`s running . Doesn`t help his last line defense when he`s gotta chase from a standing start .

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Skathen
  • Hurrijo
  • Bish
  • NSW stables
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • Allo
  • Johnny92
  • Pablo
  • Maddy
  • bb_gun
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brocko
  • cento
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wild Horse
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.