Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

My bad, what I meant to say it was the single greatest most difficult try scored by anyone, anywhere, ever and was in no way aided by any other player than Coates, who is the most prodigious talent anyone has ever seen, in any sport, ever.
As I said, life of the party.

My bad, what I meant to say it was the single greatest most difficult try scored by anyone, anywhere, ever and was in no way aided by any other player than Coates, who is the most prodigious talent anyone has ever seen, in any sport, ever.
To be fair he did seem to get some assistance from Daniel TUPOU, just gave up on the play. he was a factor in all of Qld tries. had a shocker.

We haven't tried Milford on the wing, maybe it's his best position?
Yeh, imagine if Milford played under Bellamy.

There would be no ‘finding the secret to unlocking his potential’ like we’ve heard about since 2017.

He’d either be performing or playing for the Sunshine Coast Falcons / jettisoned to some other club. Bellamy simply suffers no fools.

Pretty bad missed tackle by Wighton on Gagai for Coates try, that looked like a turning point.

Pretty bad missed tackle by Wighton on Gagai for Coates try, that looked like a turning point.
Just on that point, ever notice when wighton makes a tackle he drops his head and eyes. what gagai was doing (bump and skip) it ***** wightons first contact and then he’s got no idea where he is. Not ideal technique for a center, He gets away with it in the halves.

Both of their “centres” got worked over. And people were laughing at our outside back selections. Gutherson got tossed to the ground by capewell which lead to our first try.

I'd imagine Brenko Lee will probably be back in the squad if he's healthy. So him and Holmes will likely come in for Sami and Coates/Capewell.

I'll be honest. I was watching the first half on my phone as it sat next to me as it worked. And for the second half I was listening on the radio as I picked up my daughter. After the first half, I was remembering how the Broncos tore up the Sharks a few years back while Capewell was playing as a makeshift centre for them. I wished we had gone for a proper centre, who was at least a strong defender, as all I could keep hearing was how every time the Maroons got the ball to Capewell he was easily covered and the play died with him. Or how easily the Blues were able to exploit that combo with JAC scoring one and nearly scoring another. That player was not BLee of course, more hoping for a fit and in-form Opacic type player. Man was I wrong!

After the first half, I was remembering how the Broncos tore up the Sharks a few years back while Capewell was playing as a makeshift centre for them.

That's why I had such low expectations. Tautau Moga absolutely dominated him that night and he's had a few performances just like that. I've always had a high opinion of him as a backrow but really didn't think he was the 'safe' option that many thought he was in the centres. There were certainly enough moments there to justify that concern, but to his credit, he came up with some huge plays for Queensland. I wasn't even upset with the try he let in, the fact he took that cross-field kick earlier just gave Queensland enough time to close the game out.

Last edited:

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • broncos4life
  • Battler
  • Justwin
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Aldo
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • Nerd
  • I bleed Maroon
  • sooticus
  • Rambstien
  • Organix
  • bazza
  • cento
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
... and 27 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.