Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I'd imagine Brenko Lee will probably be back in the squad if he's healthy. So him and Holmes will likely come in for Sami and Coates/Capewell.

Capewell was always playing even if Lee was fit- Sami was dropping out. I would think Sami would be the one to miss out next time too.

Nsw media still crying about being robbed and that they would have scored because they had the numbers to the right....**** i hope they lose the series in sydney
Gould will probably then say nsw are still on top😳

Nsw media still crying about being robbed and that they would have scored because they had the numbers to the right....**** i hope they lose the series in sydney

Normally Gould is painful to listen to in origin but I thought he was at least trying to be objective the other night, he didn’t say too much stupid that I remember. Nothing like the NSW were the better team or anything like in the recent past.

Normally Gould is painful to listen to in origin but I thought he was at least trying to be objective the other night, he didn’t say too much stupid that I remember. Nothing like the NSW were the better team or anything like in the recent past.
I'm guessing he saw the hundreds of memes.

Was a quiet night for him for sure......but just when you think he cant top the comment from the gf that penrith were on top 16 points down....he outdone himself on wednesday with....."this has an origin feel about it"...🙄🤣

The NRL have gone to great lengths to explain once again how the TV clock is not in sync with the game clock. The ref has the 10-0 countdown in his earpiece. It was the right call to blow the whistle.

The NRL have gone to great lengths to explain once again how the TV clock is not in sync with the game clock. The ref has the 10-0 countdown in his earpiece. It was the right call to blow the whistle.
They dont talk about cordners dive to win them the series a few years back

As if that will stop the media lol

It worked out well in the end, but if you are going to have like 5 players pile on the ball carrier like QLD did on that last play you really should not get off until the whistle has blown, either for full time or for a penalty. You can't allow the ball to be played and get stuck with half the team at marker. NSW score out wide if that play was allowed.

Last edited:
F4F1AA63 1E85 4C4E 88F2 CF0D6F9A1155

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • Stix
  • Jazza
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • bazza
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fozz
  • heartly87
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.