Game I Queensland Origin Team

Walters said Thurston is not likely, but due to his stand in the Origin arena and Qld, they will give him all the opportunity to get right for this game.

This means they will bring Jonno in, if he recovers in time for Origin... question being, who drops out for him, Morgan of Milf?

Walters said Thurston is not likely, but due to his stand in the Origin arena and Qld, they will give him all the opportunity to get right for this game.

This means they will bring Jonno in, if he recovers in time for Origin... question being, who drops out for him, Morgan of Milf?

I think due to our injuries, he will go Morgan.

With Slater and Inglis out, we lose a lot of experience in that backline so I think Walters will go with the tried and tested method and go with Morgan.

Queensland is big on loyalty so I would say Morgan would remain.

Even if Milf does get dropped, being in camp with JT & Cronk in their last series (assuming Cronk retires) will have massive long term benefits for both Qld & the Broncos.

Really pumped for Milf, he's my favourite non-Gillett player.

Even if Milf does get dropped, being in camp with JT & Cronk in their last series (assuming Cronk retires) will have massive long term benefits for both Qld & the Broncos.

Really pumped for Milf, he's my favourite non-Gillett player.
:porthozthinksthisishot:

@Big Pete

Do you know what number Milford would be? I don't mean jersey number. Oates was 183, do they go in alphabetical order?

@Big Pete

Do you know what number Milford would be? I don't mean jersey number. Oates was 183, do they go in alphabetical order?

Glad you clarified mate, I was staring at my screen funny when I read the first sentence.

Last edited:
Thurston will play IMO. He won't want to break his record. It has happened before too.
That bench is weak too. One genuine prop means we'll have to play a back rower up front, so either Papalii gets wasted after 20, or Thaiday or Guerra will underwhelm there.

Really hope O'Neill is gone sooner rather than later. It's not like he'd be the first player to get dropped because someone a lot better comes in.

Guerra shouldn't be there.

I get the impression that the Thurston injury is a lot worse than the Cowgirls are letting on.

I dont think guerra deserves to be in the team but he wont let us down, never has.

And for people saying its a light bench, Guerra played lock to start the year and may well come on for Papalli and play second row

@Big Pete

Time to update the sig! One prophecy has been fulfilled.

I dont think guerra deserves to be in the team but he wont let us down, never has.

And for people saying its a light bench, Guerra played lock to start the year and may well come on for Papalli and play second row

Moving Papalii out of the back row to accommodate some numpty is silly. He needs to play most of the game on the edge.

Moving Papalii out of the back row to accommodate some numpty is silly. He needs to play most of the game on the edge.

I dare say I'd want Papa & Gillett playing the full 80 on the edges. Play Guerra at lock for 25 minutes while Moose is having a breather and just play Samuel in the middle for small spurts.

Genuinely worried about this series. I know we are big on loyalty, but I'm not convinced Guerra and O'Niell should be there. We seem very light in the forwards imo this year.

Genuinely worried about this series. I know we are big on loyalty, but I'm not convinced Guerra and O'Niell should be there. We seem very light in the forwards imo this year.

Oneill wont let us down, rock in defence and that line he runs back against the grain is brilliant close to the line, also the added bonus of big game experience

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • lynx000
  • Rah88
  • Waynesaurus
  • achievedrap
  • Battler
  • LittleDavey
  • Skyblues87
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Volvo Driver
  • Alec
  • Big Del
  • Nerd
  • Gaz
  • Brocko
  • Justwin
  • broncs30
  • Behold
  • theshed
... and 58 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.