Game II Queensland Origin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foxsports reporting that Tim Glasby may be selected. I will vomit if he is. Bolton, Lawrence, Sims, Kaufusi, etc are surely all ahead of him, ****, he'd be one of the last blokes I'd pick.

EDIT: Guerra still in the team? I dno if i can cop the abuse from my NSW mates if I watch this with them in person...

Guerra's inclusion again is sickening. How he was included in front of Cooper in Game1 is beyond me. I am happy with Cooper's selection.

Chris Garry reckons there is 0 chance that Wallace will get off.

**** me, we may actually start an Origin game with Tim Glasby, Michael Morgan and Aidan Guerra on the bench.. We may lose by 50

And without Oates to get the extra metres we need...

Chris Garry reckons there is 0 chance that Wallace will get off.

**** me, we may actually start an Origin game with Tim Glasby, Michael Morgan and Aidan Guerra on the bench.. We may lose by 50

Bolton should be Wallace's replacement if he is rubbed out. His stats are excellent this year. He will go forward.

Can't wait for the nsw articles regarding qld loyalty.

Sims and Bolton should both be on the bench imo.

That was Walters staying loyal to the players that did the job last year.

It wasn't that he thought they were the best options available, he just wanted to give them first crack because they won the series last year.

Has the official team been released yet? Is this nightmare real?

Has the official team been released yet? Is this nightmare real?

not yet ... the nightmare becomes reality at 1pm

I have been thinking that this "panic" from reeks of something that the NSW selectors used to do frequently during their 10 years of defeats

IT IS A NIGHTMARE!!! What a crud team, my gosh. How lucky we are to have that spine though because the forward pack is an absolute disgrace.

Glasby???? Goodness me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Bish
  • Skathen
  • Accept
  • Behold
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Hurrijo
  • Porthoz
  • Pablo
  • winslow_wong
  • NSW stables
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.