Josh McGuire - Brisbane Broncos
Michael Morgan - North Queensland Cowboys

Cameron Munster - Melbourne Storm
Dylan Napa - Sydney Roosters
Josh Papalii - Canberra Raiders

Billy Slater - Melbourne Storm
Cameron Smith (c) - Melbourne Storm
Jarrod Wallace - Gold Coast Titans

We had 9 players from game 1 still there in game 3 and there seems to be doubt about the Origin spirit being a factor or even real.
Kevvie transitioned this side in 2 games and was missing from last years series Parker, Inglis, Boyd, Thurston, Scott, Myles, Liilyman, Oates, O'Neill, Thaiday and Guerra.
If someone had said after game 3 last year that all those guys would be out not 1 person would have honestly thought we would be winning the 2017 series, but there is no such thing as origin spirit.
Clearly we are getting into a time where some Qlders have forgotten/never known why we hate the pricks so much.
Lets hope the players never find themselves in the same place.
It's not that we don't have Origin spirit, it's just not the reason why we keep winning. NSW have convinced themselves that's all we've got over them and as a consequence show no respect to the ability of the Qld side.

Spirit or not, Smith, Cronk, Slater, Inglis, Thurston, Gillett, McGuire, Morgan and Boyd are better than their opposite number, and an argument could be made for Cooper, Napa, Papalii, Holmes, Munster and Gagai.

Until NSW stop trying to beat us at Origin (whatever the **** that means) and start trying to beat us at rugby league, we'll keep on winning. This series was the perfect example - we adapted our game to beat theirs and they offered nothing new in return. We won by playing better footy, not by having more spirit.

It's not that we don't have Origin spirit, it's just not the reason why we keep winning. NSW have convinced themselves that's all we've got over them and as a consequence show no respect to the ability of the Qld side.

Spirit or not, Smith, Cronk, Slater, Inglis, Thurston, Gillett, McGuire, Morgan and Boyd are better than their opposite number, and an argument could be made for Cooper, Napa, Papalii, Holmes, Munster and Gagai.

Until NSW stop trying to beat us at Origin (whatever the **** that means) and start trying to beat us at rugby league, we'll keep on winning. This series was the perfect example - we adapted our game to beat theirs and they offered nothing new in return. We won by playing better footy, not by having more spirit.

Well apparently Dugan and Ferguson had way more spirits than the rest of our team combined. One of NSW's problems is that their journos keep making excuses for them ala Phil Rothfield- Every year it's the ref's fault they didn't win. They need to drop that attitude for a start.

Sorry to say but IMO you dont get it.

Apparently Dugan and Ferguson had actually rocked up to training drunk before Game 2 of the 2013 series, according to Stuart.

The fact that they weren't dropped then and there really shows the problems within the NSW camp and Laurie's coaching.

Apparently Dugan and Ferguson had actually rocked up to training drunk before Game 2 of the 2013 series, according to Stuart.

The fact that they weren't dropped then and there really shows the problems within the NSW camp and Laurie's coaching.

Kidding yourself if that poor bastard would have any say whatsoever. At least in QLD we don't have to deal with the NSWRL boys club.

Sticky's story isn't news - that's when the indecent assault occurred.

Ferguson was deregistered for the incident, Dugan was cleared by the NSWRL of any wrongdoing.

The NSWRL have said that Fifita was never told he wasn't starting and Daley changed his plans at the last minute.

Couldn't give any less of a shit tbh.

The NSWRL have said that Fifita was never told he wasn't starting and Daley changed his plans at the last minute.

Sterlo confirmed that was always the plan, to bench Fifita and start Klemmer. My guess is Daley told Fifita he won't be starting and then Fifita cracked the shits. So to avoid Fifita not making an effort because he didn't get his way, which mattered little anyway because he was useless, he backflipped and decided to start him.

Flanagan did bench him for the Titans game, but I don't think he would have taken any shit so Fifita sucked it up.

Last night on NRL360 Luke Lewis said he spoke to Fifita and Fafita said he wasn't told and didn't blow up at Daley.

Blowing up at Daley about it is something I can see Fifita doing, but I can also see the media making shit up too.

I don't understand why Daley can't come out and clear this all up. Unless of course he can't come out and say it didn't happen, because it did happen.

Last night on NRL360 Luke Lewis said he spoke to Fifita and Fafita said he wasn't told and didn't blow up at Daley.

Blowing up at Daley about it is something I can see Fifita doing, but I can also see the media making shit up too.

I don't understand why Daley can't come out and clear this all up. Unless of course he can't come out and say it didn't happen, because it did happen.

Daley is the guy that was too awkward to get his chair back from Gus. He's like the chess club chairman of the NRL. He's too meek to say anything.

20031957_1450361465051610_6960505493852503655_n.jpg

Okay, so if the Daley plan to putFatfita on the bench was never discussed, then how did Klemmer know about it?

I thought winning the series after all the bragging and entitlement couldn't get any better. Wow, was I wrong. This is magnificent.

Just went online to get tickets for game 1 at the G next year. FMD $300 each and I thought $200 was up there for Suncorp which is a better viewing ground than the G (for league at least).

I'll just have to suck it up, I'm not going down there to get a crap seat and I've always wanted to go to the G.

Okay, so if the Daley plan to putFatfita on the bench was never discussed, then how did Klemmer know about it?

It was always the plan according to Sterlo but it was never discussed with Fifita as in "Andrew you are coming off the bench".
Seeing as Qld had heard about it and planned for it Fifita would have got wind and probably let everyone know (without saying anything to Daley) that he would blow up so Daley backed off.

After reading the credit where it's due thread, if NSW had a player with the quality of character of a Trent Hodkinson they may actually win a series.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.