Game III Live-Chat

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
NSW kick ahead 2-0 with 23 gone.

Been a pretty even game. Couple of strange calls.

Gotta say, great defense again by NSW, QLD throwing everything at them.

How funny was Hayne screaming like a girl though. Haha

Sure Hayne got a touch. How he didn't get at least warned for talking to the ref like that...

LOL yeah

He was right in the end

Yeah he was which makes it even funnier. Gotta say it again though, this NSW defense is amazing. Thurston injured might be a benefit to QLD, never thought I'd say that.

Deadset how good is this defense!!

What a run there by Chambers!! He has started well.

I gotta ask [MENTION=7803]Broncoman[/MENTION], do even nswelshmen like Reynolds?

This defense is making us play exciting footy, but they have all the answers until DCE has enough!!

That might finally wake them up. Teo has had a few good runs, but he seems to have been stricken down with Hoffmanitus (a disability, or dislike of, passing the ball).

This is a much better game than last time, just good old classy attack and stoic defense.

That might finally wake them up. Teo has had a few good runs, but he seems to have been stricken down with Hoffmanitus (a disability, or dislike of, passing the ball).

I was thinking the same thing funnily enough.

Thurston looking like Pearce again tonight. Cronk is looking solid, trying different things.

Parker playing great on return from injury, made some great offloads as ever.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jedhead
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Strop
  • Battler
  • ezpz
  • Sproj
  • Redux
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TonyTheJugoslav
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.