Game III Live-Chat

Thurston has been awful tonight, DCE has added some nice spark off the bench. Chambers has been very impressive, similar player to Tate.

Despite the try which was a very good one the defence by NSW has been nothing short of amazing and it's quite an effort that they are only down by 6-2.

That defence has been so good and so frustrating I feel like punching my screen whenever I see anyone give it plaudits.

Has been largely all Maroons but they just haven't made the most of their chances and the NSW defence has read everything. No surprise the best plays have come off the back of second phase or trick kicks from Cooper.

Very impressed with the Broncos out there. Parker has been the best player on the park, Thaiday there abouts and both Hodgey and Gillo have come up with good plays too.

At least the refereeing has been equally inconsistent for a change.

Thurston has been awful tonight, DCE has added some nice spark off the bench. Chambers has been very impressive, similar player to Tate.

Thurston playing the way I felt his been playing probably the past two series, really hasn't had the same punch for quite a while now.

Yeah I completely agree with all that. JT is too good a player to drop next year but he has been very disappointing this year.

Chambers has been strong but I just about lost it when he let that ball bounce.

TBH if Reynolds was a QLDer, we'd probably like his competitive edge too (though not his fairly mediocre ball playing).

Pretty poor game of footy so far for mine. Too many penalties and stoppages. Poor, easily read and slow play from QLD.

Parker is in great touch though. Can't wait to see him fire for us next Monday night.

I'm happy with the Guerra no try as it was a weird one but what is the rule on that?

Thurston is disgustingly out of form. thank **** for DCE. he's the future. Corey parker is enormous tonight.

If you're within the 10m, you're out of the play forever.

Pretty dumb rule but Cronk never ran him back on-side, so the right call in my book.

Didn't take Patten long to hit no try...also the wrong team got the ball on the first No Try.

Aw man.

So many good players right there, so cool to see Berro chat it up with Civo and TC.

Shame Karmichael and Izzy weren't there.

All that possession and only one try from pathetic defence to show for it.

We are so disjointed in attack it aint funny.

Pretty poor game of footy so far for mine. Too many penalties and stoppages. Poor, easily read and slow play from QLD.

Parker is in great touch though. Can't wait to see him fire for us next Monday night.

I gotta say that I disagree with that. QLD has use everything, bombs, short kicks, trick kicks, cut outs, inside passes, dummies, decoys, offloads, etc. What else could we have done? We got held up three or four times from excellent defense. I don't agree at all we have been poor in attack.

Aw man.

So many good players right there, so cool to see Berro chat it up with Civo and TC.

Shame Karmichael and Izzy weren't there.

Karmichael wanted to be there but had to get his hair done.

Brett, you've also been eliminated from BHQ's comedian of the year award.

Active Now

• Tim K
  • Financeguy
  • NSW stables
  • Manofoneway
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • Swordfish
  • Scorchie
  • HarryAllan7
  • kiwibronco
  • Fatboy
  • MrMoore
  • Harry Sack
  • RolledOates
  • Spoon
  • Fozz
  • theshed
  • Lazza
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.