Game III Queensland Origin team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunt would probably make a great contribution off the bench, but. DCE surely deserves the spot more on form and physical condition, with Hunt only two games back from injury. And how does the Courier Mail know unless someone in the inner circle is leaking.

Hunt would probably make a great contribution off the bench, but. DCE surely deserves the spot more on form and physical condition, with Hunt only two games back from injury. And how does the Courier Mail know unless someone in the inner circle is leaking.

You smell a rat?

I'm glad he could debut while with us.

IF that is true it's a joke. Hunt, right now is undeserving of an origin spot. It's a massive gamble on him producing a game, which we all know he has, but hasn't shown enough of since the GF.

If we lose this series you can trace it back to the selectors right from the start. Picking out of form players when there are options, not only in form but red hot form is unforgivable.

Last edited:
That's a ballsy move from Walters. Hunt only has 2 games he can bring. His A game or his Z game. Big move to pin your hopes on, I assume he will be given no kicking duties.

That's a ballsy move from Walters. Hunt only has 2 games he can bring. His A game or his Z game. Big move to pin your hopes on, I assume he will be given no kicking duties.
If correct it's a disgraceful selection. Hunt has not had the consistent top level form that gets you a tight decision over an in form consistent half. It reaks of an old boys clubs if this is the case run by the storm kingpins still bitter at dce in 2014.

This is getting stupid now.

Put Morgan or DCE at 6 with the other on the bench. Munster left centre.

How fucking hard is it?!

Locky asks DCE for a MoM performance and he delivers ffs

DCE isn't a team player. Its all about him. Walters and the rest of the QLD heavies know this. I don't care how good you are, if you cant play like a team in a team sport, then you shouldn't be picked for the team. Smith and Co have spoken with regards to this.
As for Hunt, he is a handy utility. I have faith if picked he can do a job.

DCE isn't a team player. Its all about him. Walters and the rest of the QLD heavies know this. I don't care how good you are, if you cant play like a team in a team sport, then you shouldn't be picked for the team. Smith and Co have spoken with regards to this.
As for Hunt, he is a handy utility. I have faith if picked he can do a job.

Can you reference this please, I would like to read it.

Hunt... LOL! Load up on nsw so the loss doesn't hurt as much, boys.

EDIT: I'm praying they mean K Hunt is signing for a bush league comp at the last minute to play Origin.

Last edited:
if we are looking for a bench utility that will probably get very little game time to win the game from us ... then we have bigger problems than Hunt getting selected on the bench

Cheers for the post but there are no quotes from Smith and co just speculation from commentators.

Seriously, which player would ever come out in the media and say they don't like said player. It would never happen

Maybe Walters knows how to get the best out of hunt. Here's hoping anyway

What time is the team announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.