OFFICIAL Game III Queensland Side

He was supposed to, but Chambers coming off changed the rotation/interchange with Morgan going on early so he stayed off. That's what he says happened anyway
Chambers came off in the last 5 minutes or so though..... you would have thought that Wallace would have been back on before then ??

It was in the 71st minute I believe. Way too late to make a difference for Wallace.

So the news just threw up this shake up if Slater is out.

1. Munster
6. Hunt
14. Macca

WTF sort of utility is Macca

Friend deserves to be there ahead of Macca assuming that's even true.

Broncos' 20's in camp tomorrow for session at 9.

Wallace today was the interviewed player.

"That was under 20s? You've got to check their birth certificates.
"I tried to go high on him (Haas) a couple of times and he just kept pushing me off.
"I can't believe that is his name, Payne. He's a big boy."

If slater injured QLD f**ked the pooch not selecting DCE. DCE at 6. Munster at fullback would have worked. Do not want Holmes at fullback. Maybe O'Neil to derp it up in centres and Morgan to 5/8. Else wise have a choice of Smith at 6 or Hunt and Macca in unless prepared to play less fresh troops and in case of DCE pissed off ones. Do we have any other options?

3 first string backs and 2 backups injured is pretty hard to replace, not to mention losing 2 of best 3 forwards (including Parkers retirement). Not many teams can come back from that.

I just heard Gould say that this 3rd state of origin is going to be the 'biggest origin game ever' now I know he is no intellectual giant but has he (and the rest of those NSW delusionals) listened to what he is saying? How bloody desperate are the newsouthwelshmen? their journos are so full of shit its beyond belief but... 'the biggest origin game ever' is just Gould living in a different world than everyone else.... Our team has a bunch of near rookies playing with Scott, JT, Boyd, Ingles, Oates etc out of the 'real' Qld origin dominant side and NSW having won 1 series in the past 11 years.. how in any demented mind can next weeks game be trumpeted as blah blab biggest blah blah game blah blah ..of anything? Its pathetic watching those denialist, fake journos and commentators grasping for some semblance of their own deluded reality... pitiful really.
Am looking forward to seeing the young fella's have a go and you know what I think we can win over the much vaulted NSW 'certainties as promoted by the BS, fake NSW news.
During the commentary for the Dogs and Knights game yesterday Gus came with. " if a team needss 2 tries to win, you have to stop them from scoring the first one. That's the important one." Genius.

Apparently Payne Haas was called in to do an opposed session with the Maroons (basically to model Fafita) and the boys raved about him afterwards....

We need to hold onto this kid...

Apparently Payne Haas was called in to do an opposed session with the Maroons (basically to model Fafita) and the boys raved about him afterwards....

We need to hold onto this kid...

No, the Broncos' 20's were the opposed session.

I just heard Gould say that this 3rd state of origin is going to be the 'biggest origin game ever' now I know he is no intellectual giant but has he (and the rest of those NSW delusionals) listened to what he is saying?

He works for the network that is showing the game. Of course he's going to talk it up. It's part of his job.

They've been talking the whole series up though, which I think is reasonable enough, given this could be Cronk/Thurston/Slater/Thaiday/Myles last. Very much a changing of the guard. It was supposed to be NSW year - time to beat all those aging QLD stars - yet QLD are still in it.

During the commentary for the Dogs and Knights game yesterday Gus came with. " if a team needss 2 tries to win, you have to stop them from scoring the first one. That's the important one." Genius.

LOL........that rivals some of Laurie Daley's fox sports commentary gems, like ......"The team that scores the most points, wins"

Brilliant Loz....!!

It shapes as the key to the Maroons winning the 2017 Holden State of Origin Series but no one expected Queensland to turn to a 17-year-old New South Wales junior representative to prepare for the task of stopping Andrew Fifita on Wednesday night.
ad

‌When the Blues posted a record winning score against the Maroons in Game One it was Fifita who was crowned Man of the Match after a dominant performance that drew comparisons with Queensland's favourite front-rower Arthur Beetson, but the Maroons were much better prepared for Game Two.
In the lead-up to the clash in Sydney the likes of Coen Hess and Dylan Napa took turns emulating the bulk and running style of Fifita during training sessions but for Sunday's final opposed session the role of Fifita was played by 17-year-old Broncos under-20s prop Payne Haas.
Standing 194 centimetres and weighing 117 kilograms Haas has no trouble standing out in open company yet just last month he captained the NSW under-18 team against Queensland and came up with a crucial play late in the Blues' 35-28 victory.
A product of Gold Coast's Keebra Park, Haas was pursued by NRL and NFL clubs before signing with the Broncos and did an admirable job imitating the type of charges Fifita is expected to bring on Wednesday night.
"That front-rower that had the bib on, I tried to go high on him a couple of times and he kept pushing me off," admitted Maroons prop Jarrod Wallace after a run against the Broncos under-20s.
"He was a clone of him. He was a Fifita clone.
"I can't believe that's his name, Payne.
"He's a big boy and he's only 18.
"It's good to get that 13-on-13 opposed.
"It's different when we're just running drills and things like that.
"To actually have bodies in front and make sure you're running the right lines in defence. You can make sure you're getting your body in front.
"They did a good job."
Despite the impact he had in the series opener Queensland's forwards have made the point over and over again that they are not focusing only on Fifita, Wallace extolling the virtues of what Aaron Woods and David Klemmer bring to the Blues.
"They've got a role they play and a really good offload," Wallace said.
"Klemmer comes off the bench and does the same thing. They are aggressive big boys.
"I don't think we're focussing too much on just one player.
"We've got a role to do on their whole middle forward pack.
"They are all big boys.
"For us to get on the front foot and win the game we have to do a job right across the park.
"Everyone's got their own role. If they don't come out with energy, that's on each other.
"We want to a job for Queensland and each other. We don't want to let each other down.
"We've got to make sure everyone's ready to go and brings their own energy and mongrel."

http://www.nrl.com/teen-tasked-with...-ready/tabid/10874/newsid/109783/default.aspx

Indigenous to Vanuatuu bro .

Australian Aborigines don`t have legs like that .

Does the 'there's just no blood at all' mean that Bennett is white and Mal is aboriginal?

Meninga is of Vanuatuan descent of plantation workers recruited or blackbirded to work in the Queensland sugar industry in the late 19th century.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Mustafur
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.