Game One

I must have watched through every post-Origin special and I can't believe the amount of misinformation being spread. If you listened to the likes of Kent, Anasta, Gasnier etc. you'd swear NSW were well on top and Queensland were doing very well to keep them to 10 points heading into half-time.

Maybe I'd believe this if NSW were winning the territory battle, but they lost it convincingly after the Beau Scott try.

In fact, the only time they made it down the Maroons end was when Fifita was given a lucky penalty that was conveniently ignored on at least half-a-dozen occasions. Outside of that, they weren't sighted and it was the Maroons asking questions.

NSW cracked in the second half but a lot of that had to do with them taking risks and the sustained pressure by the Maroons.

For mine, Queensland were the better team but New South Wales did well to hang in and they nearly stole it. Ultimately, Queensland had to settle for a one point victory which was enough but far from convincing.

We crushed them in that second half. CRUSHED. They had zero go forward in that second half. The only time they were on top was the 20-40 period in the first half.

We'll cruise ot victory in game 2 - inside word is GI is filthy with his display. Last time he played that bad he came out in game two and made Gasnier and Turner his bitches.

IU have to laugh. Both camps saying they were the better team. I don't believe either of them. I think QLD will need to improve if they're any chance for game two.

Our halves however, well they are absolutely light years ahead of NSW.

We crushed them in that second half. CRUSHED. They had zero go forward in that second half. The only time they were on top was the 20-40 period in the first half.

We'll cruise ot victory in game 2 - inside word is GI is filthy with his display. Last time he played that bad he came out in game two and made Gasnier and Turner his bitches.

Queensland made twice as many metres in the second half as New South Wales.

I must have watched through every post-Origin special and I can't believe the amount of misinformation being spread. If you listened to the likes of Kent, Anasta, Gasnier etc. you'd swear NSW were well on top and Queensland were doing very well to keep them to 10 points heading into half-time.

I used to like Paul Kent and had a lot of respect for his opinion until a few years ago when I saw an episode of that show with him and Ikin. He was whining about how from 2011-13 NSW had the home groud advantage only once. It was rubbish. How far back do you wanna look Paul? Did the fact that from 2008-10 QLD only had one game at home per year slip your mind? Didn't seem to phase us.

From that point on, he's always been a dribbler for mine.

I used to like Paul Kent and had a lot of respect for his opinion until a few years ago when I saw an episode of that show with him and Ikin. He was whining about how from 2011-13 NSW had the home groud advantage only once. It was rubbish. How far back do you wanna look Paul? Did the fact that from 2008-10 QLD only had one game at home per year slip your mind? Didn't seem to phase us.

Paul Kent is so boring he makes Ben Ikin seem interesting.

You can't have read any of his articles if this is what it took for you to dislike him. The guy is an absolute tosser.

Faze

• disturb or disconcert (someone).

Phase

a distinct period or stage in a process of change or forming part of something's development.

I'm going through a phase where smarmy pricks like Pale Kent can faze me. Ha ha

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Brocko
  • Galah
  • Fozz
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Mustafur
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Justwin
  • Organix
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Scorchie
  • lynx000
  • Mr Fourex
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.