Gaming Thread

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Super Freak, Nov 10, 2015.

@broncospwn@broncospwn and @Harry Sack@Harry Sack twisted my arm. I have a whopping 1 kill from about 10 games.

1. Bestest meat shield.

Morkel likes this.
  2. Foordy

Foordy

i agree ... i would love to see the next one based in either Japan or China

3. FGfrom50

FGfrom50 NYC Player

Would any of you EB games regulars be able to gve me some idea how much trade credit they’d give me for my copy of Red Dead 2 on PS4?

4. Only guessing but in the 30's I think.

5. I'd say in the 20's. It's dropped down in price because of the clearance sale going on now.

I waited too long to take advantage of the Far Cry New Dawn $1 trade deal because now most of my games have dropped in value due to the clearance sale. The others that I can trade, I don't want to trade.

6. FGfrom50

FGfrom50 NYC Player

Righto. Thanks guys. Thinking of trading for God of War. Looks like a good single player story.

7. Bought Call of Duty WWII.

At first when I started it I was like am I playing a game or watching a movie? It looks so real.

8. Call of Duty WWII.

Yeah they dropped the ball with this one, it’s just not that good. After giving us World At War which was just brilliant, I was expecting this one to be just as good or even better. However, they did not deliver which is quite strange because the World War 2 games were their best games.

Unfortunately, it’s not that good and I still maintain that Call of Duty just hasn’t been the same since World At War.

After playing the main quest of Assassin's Creed: Odyssey again, I do feel like it actually could have been better.

It's still a brilliant game and it's still a very good storyline. It takes what all of the other titles have been about and put them all into one game. Redemption, revenge, justice, answers, freedom, glory, betrayal, love, family, beginnings.

However, I do feel the main storyline could have been a bit more action packed. You are a mercenary after all.