Gaming Thread

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
27.4° S, 153.0° E
H1 used to be awesome, it was my main game for about 12 months (on PC), the developers absolutely killed it though, the tried to get cute with changes and somehow managed to ruin the gun recoil, sound and feel. Pretty much everyone quit around that point, especially because that was roughly the time that PUBG hit the scene.

Last edited:

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Yeah heaps of aussies do, Australia runs off a EU server tho. I was going to try get a 5s squad together, but it’s not as popular as Pub g unfortunately
I tried to get some games on PC with Nashy Nashy we tried a few times and just ended up in a servers alone or against 1 other person, gave up and uninstalled. From the brief experience with it, it seems like a worse version of PUBG but I was never a fan to begin with so I probably don't appreciate the differences.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I tried to get some games on PC with Nashy Nashy we tried a few times and just ended up in a servers alone or against 1 other person, gave up and uninstalled. From the brief experience with it, it seems like a worse version of PUBG but I was never a fan to begin with so I probably don't appreciate the differences.
It takes a very, very special game to succeed in being more frustrating than PUBG.

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Has anyone played Far Cry new dawn ? I’ve brought even Far Cry so far, but this one looks weird
Yeah I'm about halfway through it myself. It's not the best far cry ever but it's almost half the regular price so my expectations aren't as high. I enjoy it for what it is, a bit of time killing entertainment. Haven't finished the story yet to really rate the game.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Started up Red Dead Redemption 2 for a second playthrough (mainly because I want to make some tribute videos) but this time decided to uninstall it and install it without the internet on so it's not the patched version.

In Chapter 2 and found a Silver Dapple Pinto (Missouri Fox Trotter) which is the best horse in the game and a Black Arabian on the side of the road in Saint Denis.

For those of you that have played the game, you would know just how rare it is to come across two of the best horses in the game so early in the game.

Fucking score!

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
How good is eBay!

Couldn't find my copies of Crash Bandicoot 1 or 2, and I was feeling nostalgic for some game time.

Bought Crash 1 for $10 and Crash 2 for $16.

Just been playing Crash 2 tonight, fucking love that shit.

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
Has anyone played Far Cry new dawn ? I’ve brought even Far Cry so far, but this one looks weird
yeah, i've completed it ...

I personally enjoyed it, I thought it was a decent game with an good story, although it was much shorter than the previous Far Cry games I have played (3, 4, 5).

they do say it is a stand alone, and to a degree they are right, but to me it felt more like an expansion game.

FYI, i loved the Saw Launcher weapons .... by far my favourite weapon in the game.

Renegade

NRL Captain
How good is eBay!

Couldn't find my copies of Crash Bandicoot 1 or 2, and I was feeling nostalgic for some game time.

Bought Crash 1 for $10 and Crash 2 for $16.

Just been playing Crash 2 tonight, fucking love that shit.
We bought a ps4 a while ago and my wife was insistent on getting the crash bandicoot trilogy as she played it as a kid and wanted to clock it once more.

...this lead to me having to play the game as she kept dying and getting discouraged lol.

Still haven't touched RDR2 though...

Alec

International Rep
I've been playing Outer Wilds recently. It's this space adventure mystery game where you have 22 minutes until the sun goes supernova and you are stuck in a timeloop. The mystery and lore behind everything is interesting and the planets you can explore are fascinating and unique. I think it's fantastic so far.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter