Gaming Thread

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
I'll add to that Morkel Morkel I have 16gb of DDR4 spare that I will be happy to part with for the measly sum of a beer at the next game we attend. It's not especially fast, 2400MHz, but it would be compatible with a new board and would be adequate until you can afford newer, faster ram.
Well that's very generous. Thank you, I will let you know if I plan to take up that offer kind sir.

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Captain
I'll keep this short and sweet, because this really doesn't need much context. I am reallly starting to fear that TLOUPII may be ripe as **** for an RC rating from the Australian Classification board. From what we've seen of the violence, it is pretty extreme in a largely realistic gritty context, and of course there's always the dreaded Drug Use threat that hangs over every game like this (not that it has been confirmed to be in this game).

Of course for those of us who are determined enough, buying this overseas is laughably easy (even on PSN), but for a game like this that has mainstream appeal, there is cause to believe this could become a huge deal real fast if the game is banned.

Last edited:

Alec

International Rep
A few games I'm excited about this months.

Outer Worlds - Hopefully it's not a flop.
Disco Elysium - Looks like a dream game for us RPG and Planescape Torment fan nerds.
GRID - Hopefully it'll be as fun as the first one.
Also a couple of others I can't seem to remember right now.

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
are any of you wrestling fans planning on getting WWE 2k20 when it comes out next week?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulietaRai

Members online

No members online now.

Twitter