Gaming Thread

GCBRONCO

International Rep
Gold Coast
Do yourself a favor and avoid the reforged version of Warcraft 3, had the opportunity to play it at my mates place and it is a real disappointment, much of what Blizzard promised isn't there.

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
Do yourself a favor and avoid the reforged version of Warcraft 3, had the opportunity to play it at my mates place and it is a real disappointment, much of what Blizzard promised isn't there.
I've heard nothing but bad things about it ay, I was so looking forward to it. So many fond childhood memories playing WC3 custom games.

GCBRONCO

International Rep
Gold Coast
Blizzard used to be known to be up there with the best in quality of their games but they just aren't even close to what they used to be.

Last edited:

Allo

NRL Captain
I have lost count of the platforms Skyrim has been ported to.
easily cracks double figures if you count all the different VR devices, but you’ve still got a minimum of 6 with two each for PS and Xbox, then Switch and standard PC.

Allo

NRL Captain
Consistently getting the CE-34878-0 error that crashes the game. Doing a full back-up and re-initialise of my system. At least by the time it’s done I’ll have finished work.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Consistently getting the CE-34878-0 error that crashes the game. Doing a full back-up and re-initialise of my system. At least by the time it’s done I’ll have finished work.
There's a few suggestions at different publishers sites about this error and steps to try and sort it out. Looks like a generic, no info error.

Allo

NRL Captain
There's a few suggestions at different publishers sites about this error and steps to try and sort it out. Looks like a generic, no info error.
From what I’ve found, it’s a corrupted data issue, whether that means save file or game data I don’t know, but I’m leaning towards the former. There is a specific auto save setting in Skyrim that one guy says fixed his issue, but I’ve had this error before in a couple of other games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cutekinky

Twitter