Gaming Thread

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
I’ll be frequenting this thread very soon. If I can afford to buy a game after the monster PC build... next week baby. Can’t wait to get back into pc gaming!

Last edited:

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
Couldn't imagine seeing the decomposed body up close, it was bad enough on television.

Next time you'll have to ask if they have Astro Bot or Rez, both games are meant to be a joy in VR.

Horseheadsup

NRL Player
Couldn't imagine seeing the decomposed body up close, it was bad enough on television.

Next time you'll have to ask if they have Astro Bot or Rez, both games are meant to be a joy in VR.
Played a little of Astro bot. It's another world the visual is gorgeous. Standing on tiny platforms trying to hook your rope onto the next loop then you look down whoah..lol.

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I’ll be frequenting this thread very soon. If I can afford to buy a game after the monster PC build... next week baby. Can’t wait to get back into pc gaming!
You'll be getting a few free games luckily!

1584113113078.png

AMD is pretty cool with their bonus offers. Also three months of Xbox Game Pass so you can play a bunch of Xbox games that are available on PC.

Wolfie

State of Origin Captain
You'll be getting a few free games luckily!

View attachment 7411

AMD is pretty cool with their bonus offers. Also three months of Xbox Game Pass so you can play a bunch of Xbox games that are available on PC.
I just got a 5700xt and i didnt get those games, i got Monster hunter world: iceborne and resident evil 3

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Captain
My backlog is longer than both my arms yet I've got my eyes on the prize in Half Life: Alyx. I'm about to go from one infested Orwellian reality right into another.

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
question for you guys...

some of the games i have and are starting second play throughs, now have this "New Game +" option. (e.g. Far Cry 5)

firstly, what exactly is new game +

secondly, if having a second play through, do you guys use the new game + or do you prefer to just use the standard new game

Harry Sack

State of Origin Captain
question for you guys...

some of the games i have and are starting second play throughs, now have this "New Game +" option. (e.g. Far Cry 5)

secondly, if having a second play through, do you guys use the new game + or do you prefer to just use the standard new game
1584672926553.png

Allo

NRL Captain
Yeah it’s generally just a variant of a replay, usually a harder difficulty, in some cases ultra hard, with all your end-game shit unlocked or equipped to avoid the grind.

Can drastically change play-styles depending on the game and has some optional trophies/achievements

Last edited:

FGfrom50

NYC Player
question for you guys...

I like new game +
If I've finished a game, I'm already familar with all the combat mechanics etc, so there's no need to go through the process of having them drip fed to learn how to use them. Just pick up with all weapons/abilities and launch into a harder difficulty. Can lead to some continuity breaks though, such as doing story missions to get a piece of kit you've already got sitting in your inventory.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.