Gaming Thread

Allo

NRL Captain
So I’ve been grinding through on Legendary difficulty, because I’ve played it that many times.

I’ve spent most of the time hunting wildlife to level up skills, because you can get one-shotted by a sabre-tooth tiger if you aren’t careful. Haven’t even made it to Dragonsreach to ask the Jarl to send soldiers to Riverwood and I’m about level 17 lol

Haven’t died yet so that’s something at least

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Unfortunately, I'm an elitist. JB doesn't seem to sell PC games anymore after they release. You can pre order through them I think, but once it releases...no dice.
Doom Eternal PC + DLC $80 on cdkeys.

They have the option of using PayPal so you have that buyer protection.

Harry Sack

State of Origin Captain
Doom Eternal also has Doom 1(I think Ultimate doom) and 2 as unlockables.
I'm hoping for a Corona sale of some sort in the future.

Am digging the new COD BR, Warzone. Shame it isn't 4 players yet but apparently there's plans for it.

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
Just found out that one of my close mates was Aus champion of NBA2k. Casually dropped it when inviting me to play. He is the most humble of blokes you’d ever meet and is incredibly intelligent. Doesn’t really surprise me at all considering his almost ‘Rainman’ obsession with basketball, even though he never played the game IRL with us boys.

I think I need a crash course.

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
Actually, he didn’t ‘drop’ it all. He said to “sign into steam and go to 2k and I’ll see “*****” as admin, add me”

I said, “U fAmOuS?” being cheeky, and he then dropped it like it’s hot.

Last edited:

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Anybody enjoy chess? With everyone stuck indoors for the foreseeable future would be cool if BHQ could set something up where members can play each other. If there's any interest.....
Yeah don't mind it. Got a chessboard coffee table, never gets played though.

Reactions: Tom

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
I really want Doom Eternal. Suck my balls if they think I'm paying $100 for it though.
I've been working from home last two weeks so lashed out for it on PSN store.

It's like the 2016 Doom on steroids. Bigger guns! Bigger stages! New combat abilities! Upgradeable suit! Ludicrous gibs!

Really good for the most part, but a little overwrought in others. Lacks the simplicity of it's predecessor. Having a blast, but finding I like it better in small doses.

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
Yeah don't mind it. Got a chessboard coffee table, never gets played though.
A couple of mates and I used to catch up on Sunday mornings for an extravagant breakfast cooked by blokes (meat), the quiz in the Sunday mail, and chess games over coffee and bongs. Some of the best times of my life.

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
I've been working from home last two weeks so lashed out for it on PSN store.

It's like the 2016 Doom on steroids. Bigger guns! Bigger stages! New combat abilities! Upgradeable suit! Ludicrous gibs!

Really good for the most part, but a little overwrought in others. Lacks the simplicity of it's predecessor. Having a blast, but finding I like it better in small doses.
Considering buying it, but torrenting it makes more sense at this stage.

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
PM with private tracker invites? I’m a trustworthy uploader. No risk. Promise. Lol!

Last edited:

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
For the past 15 years on OS X, I’ve let go of private trackers tbh. I used to love tvtorrents and a few music private trackers like Oink, but I let them go over the years. Regretting it now tbh.

Last edited:

Renegade

NRL Captain
Feel like some online killing, what's the best FPS for multiplayer atm? Preferrably large maps/lots of players that don't require looting/crafting your own shit and waiting 10mins to respawn.

I guess i'm basically asking what's the best bf/cod equiv? Didn't get into PUBG and no interest in Fortnite. PC based.

Last edited:

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Feel like some online killing, what's the best FPS for multiplayer atm? Preferrably large maps/lots of players that don't require looting/crafting your own shit and no respawn.

I guess i'm basically asking what's the best bf/cod equiv? Didn't get into PUBG and no interest in Fortnite. PC based.
New COD just came out recently, worth a look. CS:GO is always busy and worthy of your time.

Kimlo Kimlo - WTF we not playing gun game?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.