Gaming Thread

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
I bought Ori and the Will of the Wisps with some free steam cash that I’d redeemed. My 5 year old boy fucking adores it. It’s his first (curated) computer game. Soo cinematic and easy enough, whilst complex enough to maintain interest whilst the player adjusts and learns the finesse controls of the game. Absolutely brilliant little game.

Last edited:

Dash

NRL Captain
Brisbane
I bought Ori and the Will of the Wisps with some free steam cash that I’d redeemed. My 5 year old boy fucking adores it. It’s his first (curated) computer game. Soo cinematic and easy enough, whilst complex enough to maintain interest whilst the player adjusts and learns the finesse controls of the game. Absolutely brilliant little game.

Have you played the first one Soupy?

Last edited:

Waynesaurus

NRL Player
Springfield
Well I missed this but it looks like Rugby League Manager Team Manager has had a new release recently.

Visually it certainly looks much better, price is bit exy, has anybody stumped up the cash for this?

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
this weeks free game on Epic is:

Borderlands: The Handsome collection (free until 5/06/2020)

on a side not, i've now got 3 of these games, does anyone know if you are meant to get the $15 coupon for each one you get or just the first one ... because it seems to be only showing the one coupon for me

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
this weeks free game on Epic is:

Borderlands: The Handsome collection (free until 5/06/2020)

on a side not, i've now got 3 of these games, does anyone know if you are meant to get the $15 coupon for each one you get or just the first one ... because it seems to be only showing the one coupon for me
Me too. I’ve got two of them.

Wolfie

State of Origin Captain
Well I missed this but it looks like Rugby League Manager Team Manager has had a new release recently.

Visually it certainly looks much better, price is bit exy, has anybody stumped up the cash for this?

I have the previous version, and its ok. Not great, just ok!

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
If anyone hears of great PC deals, please post them here. I’m slowly building up a collection, and I finished my last class for the semester yesterday.

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
Microsoft Game pass for PC is about $5 a month and is pretty good as well.
Only costs a dollar for the first month as well.

Red Dead Redemption 2, The Outer Worlds, Sea of Thieves, Rage 2, Gears 5, The Witcher III, Tekken 7, A Plague Tale, Metro Exodus, Ori and the Blind Forest etc.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teak1983

Members online

Twitter