Gaming Thread

Allo

NRL Captain
I’m sure everyone that cares has seen it, but PS5 has been revealed

The design has grown on me

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Captain
It's definitely ugly as sin. As someone with a strong gaming PC I am holding out for the launch games (Demons Souls, do it.)

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
They gotta make the first one huge so they can sell the slim one next year. Odd design choices from both, the PS is just odd for mine.
MS should make the Xbox dual boot with Windows. How good would that be as a mini computer box that's running a pretty powerful Ryzen CPU/GPU combo, 1TB SSD and 16GB RAM. They could totally use their Windows advantage to really smash Sony in sales.

Last edited:

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
MS should make the Xbox dual boot with Windows. How good would that be as a mini computer box that's running a pretty powerful Ryzen CPU/GPU combo, 1TB SSD and 16GB RAM. They could totally use their Windows advantage to really smash Sony in sales.
That would upset Dell and the likes.

Alec

International Rep
Desperados 3 releasing in a few days. I love games of this type - the recently released Shadow Tactics (by the same studio), the Commandos series (Commandos 2 being the best of this type of genre IMO), and the first Desperados game was good too. This one is looking excellent too.

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
What if they ditch Windows for Linux?
They'll lose a lot of customers, they can threaten it but they won't.
You really think the big commercial companies Dell sells to will cop Linux computers?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarntheBroncos

Twitter