Gaming Thread

Allo

State of Origin Rep
Damn that looks good! Any chance it is coming out on Switch? Is the first one on Steam and is it anywhere near as good as that looks?
looks like the original is on Steam

it’s from 2012 and very much looks like it. It has a far more fantasy, almost-WOW style of animation. Full of dwarves, Fae, magic etc etc

But the real winner is the combat gameplay and finding gear.

hard to know if it’ll look as good as that cinematic as it’s a remake, not a HD remaster

Last edited:

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Hate Watchdogs. Looking forward to FC. Hopefully they put a little more effort in than they did with 5.

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
They were pretty similar from a game play point for mine, and I thought the story in 4 was far better than in 5.
Agree. I didn't really like FC5 that much but FC4 I played it the whole way through because I was into the storyline.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Far Cry 4 was the best of the lot purely because of the MG 42.

Made doing missions and taking over camps a breeze.

Midean

NRL Player
NSW
Has anyone played Death Stranding and what are your thoughts? It's about to be released on pc and thinking of picking it up.
Dont do it.
Its a fed-X walking game.
Stupidest game ive ever come across.
You spend the whole game, delivering packages over vast distances mostly on foot.
The gameplay involves you "balancing" the packages on your back while traversing gently rolling hills.
Absolute snoozefest.
Post automatically merged:

Ghost of Tsushima go's live at midnight. will not be sleeping much over the next 48 hours thats for sure.
So for anyone that loves open world games, samurais, feudal Japan and sword combat, check it out.
One of the best looking games ever released.

Last edited:

Clintos

State of Origin Rep
Around
Any old school Harvest Moon fans on here?

Just got given the new Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town (remake of the old Harvest Moon by the same name) on Switch. So much nostalgia!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.