CRICKET General Cricket Discussion - 2023/24

Could you just make this "General Cricket Discussion" @Sproj, I wanna discuss other international games and such in here as well <3

Virat could be on track for a monster score against Sri Lanka right now, he's 219* off 259 balls, still 65 overs left in Day 2.

Could you just make this "General Cricket Discussion" @Sproj, I wanna discuss other international games and such in here as well <3

Virat could be on track for a monster score against Sri Lanka right now, he's 219* off 259 balls, still 65 overs left in Day 2.

And he's out. But yeah, I'll rename it.

It is all happening in that game between India and Sri Lanka, play has been stopped for pollution and the fact SL don't have 11 fit players!

Kohli averages 140.6 in innings where he gets to at least 50..

That's absurd.

Kohli averages 140.6 in innings where he gets to at least 50..

That's absurd.

It is. He is an amazing batsman, he really is but I feel he really benefits from playing in the sub-continent (familiar conditions) something like 80% + of the time in tests.

100 from Jordan Silk today, his first one in 4 years.

I remember he was the 'next big thing' when he was 18-19, shame he never went on with it.

Maxwell looking good again, 70 odd not out.

Maxwell's last 4 FC games -

vs South Australia - 60 & 64
vs Tasmania - 4 & 45*
vs NSW - 278 & 16
vs Western Australia - 74*

Average: 108.2

Maxwell's last 4 FC games -

vs South Australia - 60 & 64
vs Tasmania - 4 & 45*
vs NSW - 278 & 16
vs Western Australia - 74*

Average: 108.2

MMarsh is tossing down some rubbish medium pacers, so watch him get selected for the Perth test, probably after a Langer phone call to Boof.

Yeah dropping Maxwell was a great decision wasn't it! That said, good to see he has taken a bad decision in his stride and gone and massively proven the selectors to be idiots with actions, not words.

England 100-4 in their warm up game against CAXI. Ali out for 24

Player suspended for fucking up on the piss

MMarsh is tossing down some rubbish medium pacers, so watch him get selected for the Perth test, probably after a Langer phone call to Boof.

8N9QWc.gif

Active Now

• Fozz
  • bazza
  • Porthoz
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Big Del
  • Santa
  • Aldo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.