CRICKET General Cricket Discussion - 2023/24

That’s awful. Have clear memories of my mum swooning over him when I was young. I was a little too young to remember him playing (85 model), but the legend of Dean Jones is undeniable

Grew up watching him walk down the pitch against the Windies. Loved his running between the wickets

WA bowlers at lunch:

tenor.gif

Tell you what, Pucovski may not be giving the selectors any choice if he goes on with another big one... They will pretty much be forced to select him through sheer weight of runs.

Tell you what, Pucovski may not be giving the selectors any choice if he goes on with another big one... They will pretty much be forced to select him through sheer weight of runs.

Absolutely. Although serious questions have to be asked about the quality of the bowling attacks he's faced too.

149* now, I wonder how many people have made back-to-back 200+'s in Shield history, wouldn't be many.

149* now, I wonder how many people have made back-to-back 200+'s in Shield history, wouldn't be many.

150*, he's bashed that door down an it is now being pulverised 2 stories below sea level. He is just such a gun batsman, he scores everywhere.

Active Now

• HarryAllan7
  • Rambstien
  • Jedhead
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • Jazza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
  • Lurker
  • bert_lifts
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.