CRICKET General Cricket Discussion - 2023/24

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Starc just got two hat tricks v Western Australia.

First time ever in Shield.

I'm hoping he breaks a few English toes this summer

Patterson v Victoria 61 runs.

Off 135 balls......15 fours and one single.

1|......|....4.|......|......|......|..4...|.4....|......|4.4.4.|4.....|4.....|.44..4|.....4|......|......|......|......|......|......|.4....|.4....|...4..|TEA|.W

Do you really need to start new threads for stuff like this, I'm sure we can have a general discussion thread or something @Sproj if you wanna hook something up.

Do you really need to start new threads for stuff like this, I'm sure we can have a general discussion thread or something @Sproj if you wanna hook something up.

Massive issue. Glad you solved it. Those four times a year were really weighing the internet down.

Massive issue. Glad you solved it. Those four times a year were really weighing the internet down.

Is there a need for this kind of attitude? It has been cleaned up and one less thread for us staff to have to worry about. Now all these kinds of interesting anomalies or statistics, discussion, etc can be put in here. I was actually surprised we didn't already have a domestic cricket discussion thread.

Is there a need for this kind of attitude? It has been cleaned up and one less thread for us staff to have to worry about. Now all these kinds of interesting anomalies or statistics, discussion, etc can be put in here. I was actually surprised we didn't already have a domestic cricket discussion thread.

I'm sort of acustomed to his attitude after all these years, very angry little man, must be a red head. :superhappythumbsup:

I'm sort of acustomed to his attitude after all these years, very angry little man, must be a red head. :superhappythumbsup:

The person saying who cares is the angry one? I didn’t whinge, cry and complain about a non issue.

Alright guys, let’s all let it go now.

If you don’t want to read something don’t read it. Complaining about where it is; just ridiculous.

If you don’t want to read something don’t read it. Complaining about where it is; just ridiculous.

I like reading your posts about the domestic competition, hence why I requested that they all be moved in to a general discussion thread for convenience for us, as well as you.

Maybe try relaxing a bit mate, it'll do wonders for your health.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • broncos4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  • Aldo
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • bb_gun
  • kiwibronco
  • Wolfie
  • Mustafur
  • Santa
  • Fatboy
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.