CRICKET General Cricket Discussion - 2023/24

Well...Aaron Hardie...Australia might well have two genuine gun all rounders suddenly.

174* in the third innings of a Shield final against Boland, Holland, Sutherland and 3 wickets.

After 10 FC games, he averages 44 with the bat and 24 with the ball. Very impressive.

Tim David would be a good boost for the T20 side looking to go back to back, he’d definitely add another dimension. But the only player I could see dropping out is Steve Smith.

Tim David would be a good boost for the T20 side looking to go back to back, he’d definitely add another dimension. But the only player I could see dropping out is Steve Smith.

Does he qualify though having represented Singapore pretty recently?

Does he qualify though having represented Singapore pretty recently?
Yeah he’s still eligible for Australia. I’m pretty sure the selectors will pick him if he is interested, but there was some talk he is happy to stick with Singapore. Hopefully that was wrong, on form/talent he probably deserves to be in our best 11.

Yeah he’s still eligible for Australia. I’m pretty sure the selectors will pick him if he is interested, but there was some talk he is happy to stick with Singapore. Hopefully that was wrong, on form/talent he probably deserves to be in our best 11.

Fair enough. Talentwise, he's easily in Australia's best team as a lower order hitter but for the good of the international game, I kind of hope he sticks with Singapore.

Kiwis 6/39 at lunch of the 1st test vs England

Forgot this was on, would've been more interesting than watching the Titans

NZ all out 136, Poms 7/116 in reply.

Haven’t seen the pitch but I’m guessing it’s green top lol

England all out for 141 and the sheep shaggers 4/58.

That ended up being a pretty good match. First match of our Sri Lanka tour is tonight, T20 at 11pm

As emphatic a victory as you can expect in a T20

Bowled them out for 128 and then chased it down without loss, with 6 overs to spare

Just watching this cricket game, 19 of the 24 overs have been spin

No wonder Sri Lanka gets punked every time they play in a country and produces fast bouncy wickets, India use to be the same but to their credit they've started developing a few quality quicks

Oh man the broadcast quality of the video out of Sri Lanka is terrible.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Broncorob
  • Tim K
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Santa
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  • Waynesaurus
  • mieko
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.