CRICKET General Cricket Discussion - 2023/24

Gonna be pissed if he doesn't get in the squad. They're a better team with him and he is so fun to watch

Just put a score on the board, be patient and take pace off the ball until first wicket falls and ride the batting collapse.. it’s a simple, repeatable formula for beating Australia.

we are a cricket nation that cannot bat

Just put a score on the board, be patient and take pace off the ball until first wicket falls and ride the batting collapse.. it’s a simple, repeatable formula for beating Australia.

we are a cricket nation that cannot bat

This is purely a case of getting pants pulled down by not respecting your opposition.

Gonna be pissed if he doesn't get in the squad. They're a better team with him and he is so fun to watch
The squad has already been selected and he ain't there. He can only gain a spot through injury. He isn't needed anyways. The Aussies should easily defend their title.

Mmm
The squad has already been selected and he ain't there. He can only gain a spot through injury. He isn't needed anyways. The Aussies should easily defend their title.
Only if someone else knocks out England

Sutherland has long been touted as an all rounder but never shown it, well he is today.

I love this shit

Will Sutherland announcing himself finally? He's long been touted but hasn't been able to put an all round performance together. This is a pretty impressive statement, hopefully he builds on this.

Man, that's a really sad way to get out.

It's a good approach, I wonder how many hundreds Watson would have got if he had this sort of mentality.

Watto couldn`t even get to a hundred the 1st few years .
Lots of scores between 50 and 90 .

When he learnt to swing the ball he was a more than handy bowler .

I remember watching his debut test on telly . A few years later my son and I watched him warm up in the Gabba nets . He`s a big boy .

Man, that's a really sad way to get out.

I thought it was outside leg live .
Hawk eye says in front .

David reminds me of some of those lanky guys the Indians have down the order who can murder bowling .

Hawk eye says in front .

David reminds me of some of those lanky guys the Indians have down the order who can murder bowling .

I thought it was pretty plumb but those full tosses are just sad to get out on

Hawk eye says in front .

The big difference is that he's got some offside stroke play.

SKY (Suryakumar Yadav) is a dominant leg side hitter, as is Hardik Pandya.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.