CRICKET General Cricket Discussion - 2023/24

Women's Heat need some better bowlers. They can do it with the bat but will probably get smashed by the Sixers if they make it through. Sixers are on another level this year though.

What a catch by O'Neill!!! Likely too little too late but wow!

Also, surely Sutherland has to be getting closer to recognition, he is really starting to string some decent results together.

Women's Heat need some better bowlers. They can do it with the bat but will probably get smashed by the Sixers if they make it through. Sixers are on another level this year though.

This is a bit late and now academic as far this season goes, but I actually believe the opposite. We have three bowlers in the top 10 for wickets with Hancock, JJ and Kerr. However we do need a Kapp-type bowler that can bowl 4 for under 25 and frustrate batters, as our bowlers are just a bit expensive still

I hope Knott starts getting bowled for 4 every match. She has an unorthodox action and has proven pretty economical while taking big wickets early

Our batting on the other hand is dogshit so long as we run with the two Harris sisters.

A bit like the mens team where they’re all bang or bust, particularly without Redmayne there. Melie and Knott have combined well and saved us from embarrassment a couple of times, but I think JJ should come up the order and bat around 4 or 5 to be that rock in the middle - she’s not a big hitter so coming in at 6 or 7 is too late for either overs or wickets left

This is a bit late and now academic as far this season goes, but I actually believe the opposite. We have three bowlers in the top 10 for wickets with Hancock, JJ and Kerr. However we do need a Kapp-type bowler that can bowl 4 for under 25 and frustrate batters, as our bowlers are just a bit expensive still

I hope Knott starts getting bowled for 4 every match. She has an unorthodox action and has proven pretty economical while taking big wickets early

Our batting on the other hand is dogshit so long as we run with the two Harris sisters.

A bit like the mens team where they’re all bang or bust, particularly without Redmayne there. Melie and Knott have combined well and saved us from embarrassment a couple of times, but I think JJ should come up the order and bat around 4 or 5 to be that rock in the middle - she’s not a big hitter so coming in at 6 or 7 is too late for either overs or wickets left

I was just going off the last batch of games where it was there to win at the death and the bowling was god awful. Tweak the batting a bit and put a Schutt or Brown in there and I think the Heat would dominate.

4DF68D83 AA96 483E BBF6 35040CDC6545

Any ideas ?? Announced tomorrow

Watch it be like Ben Duckett or something boring but obviously I have my fingers crossed for Ben Stokes.

It will be Sam Hain he went to school in SEQ despite his allegiances being to England. Gray Nic sponsor on the bay as well rules out Ben stokes

Doesn’t the heat already have 3 internationals? Or are you allowed 4 now?

Doesn’t the heat already have 3 internationals? Or are you allowed 4 now?
Obviously someone is leaving at some stage during the season so this player will be the replacement. That is assuming he isn’t domestic that is.

England 5/180 at lunch

The debutant spinner has all 5 wickets

Campbell Kellaway 100 against SA in CA XI game. Obviously he’s a long way from a test spot considering he just debuted in shield but he just put the spotlight on him big time for the years to come.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.