General State of Origin Discussion

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Thought I'd make a thread to discuss random things that pop up throughout the year in relation to Origin.

On that note, a 29-man emerging Origin squad was just named for the Blues, featuring Joseph Suaalii.

EMERGING BLUES 2021

Jake Averillo (Bulldogs)
Bradman Best (Knights)
Shawn Blore (Wests Tigers)
Blayke Brailey (Sharks)
Nat Butcher (Roosters)
Kyle Flanagan (Bulldogs)
Campbell Graham (Rabbitohs)
Emre Guler (Raiders)
Jack Hetherington (Bulldogs)
Tex Hoy (Knights)
Sione Katoa (Sharks)
Spencer Leniu (Panthers)
Moses Leota (Panthers)
Liam Martin (Panthers)
Tyrone May (Panthers)
Toby Rudolf (Sharks)
Jacob Saifiti (Knights)
Josh Schuster (Sea Eagles)
Charlie Staines (Panthers)
Joseph Suaalii (Roosters)
Moses Suli (Sea Eagles)
Siosifa Talakai (Sharks)
Tommy Talau (Wests Tigers)
Tevita Tatola (Rabbitohs)
Brian To’o (Panthers)
Stefano Utoikamanu (Wests Tigers)
Sam Verrills (Roosters)
Brandon Wakeham (Bulldogs)
Hudson Young (Raiders)

Picked up tickets for myself, hubby, and Mr 8 yesterday for $150. Couldn't believe how cheap they were. Wasn't able to get 4 tickets tho, so Ms 8 misses out. Still, good show by the NRL with affordable tickets.

You'll see me in the nose bleed section.

Last edited:
Same. Missed out on licensed tickets, but managed to get 7 in the unlicensed section. $45 not a bad cop for Origin tickets.

Got my two tickets up in row 1000 or so. Can't wait. Was at Game 3 last year and it was one of the best nights I've ever had at the footy.

Got my two tickets up in row 1000 or so. Can't wait. Was at Game 3 last year and it was one of the best nights I've ever had at the footy.

Off topic but the 2015 Prelim against the Roosters is that for me. The atmosphere was amazing. Having Port curse at me in Dutch for saying "We're going to the GF boys" before the end of the game was a definite highlight. BTW, we were up by 19 and there was roughly 10 to go. "Shut ze **** up 'Arry"!!!!

Off topic but the 2015 Prelim against the Roosters is that for me. The atmosphere was amazing. Having Port curse at me in Dutch for saying "We're going to the GF boys" before the end of the game was a definite highlight. BTW, we were up by 19 and there was roughly 10 to go. "Shut ze **** up 'Arry"!!!!
That game was amazing. We were on fire from the very first minute. The full-time siren is still my avatar 6 years later.

Paul Green has axed Alex Corvo from the Queensland staff.

His replacement is Andrew Croll, who was the Cowboys strength and conditioning coach in 2015, and is currently the Broncos head of performance.

Article mentions that Alex Corvo is also back working with the Broncos as the athletic performance coach of the elite development pathways squad.

His replacement is Andrew Croll, who was the Cowboys strength and conditioning coach in 2015, and is currently the Broncos head of performance.

Article mentions that Alex Corvo is also back working with the Broncos as the athletic performance coach of the elite development pathways squad.
Good news for the titans and warriors

We have a head of performance? And someone else actually wants that person to work for them?

What the **** is going on with Rugby League?

Its quite comical the uproar about JT13 coming out and wanting to play for QLD. I think those grubs in blue are forgetting they have had plenty of Tongans, Samoans, Welsh, and Queenslanders in their filthy blue shirt. They are probably worried that if they cant beat the worst side in QLD history they have no chance if we add the worlds best forward into the mix.

Its quite comical the uproar about JT13 coming out and wanting to play for QLD. I think those grubs in blue are forgetting they have had plenty of Tongans, Samoans, Welsh, and Queenslanders in their filthy blue shirt. They are probably worried that if they cant beat the worst side in QLD history they have no chance if we add the worlds best forward into the mix.

Did Aussie James Tamou ever get that Aussie passport?

Eh, I'd rather not have JT13. I didn't want to see SBW playing for the Blues so same applies here. I wonder how many of those outraged by JT13 wanted to see SBW playing for NSW though?

Eh, I'd rather not have JT13. I didn't want to see SBW playing for the Blues so same applies here. I wonder how many of those outraged by JT13 wanted to see SBW playing for NSW though?

Totally agree. Watching the outclassed QLD underdogs steal the series last year rates amongst the best ever for mine. It was only recently they tightened up the criteria to prevent more Inglis situations etc...don't dilute it again, please!!!

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.