General Tech Recommendations

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
Fantastic shit. Probably fucked up in price at the moment given the US dollar.
Yeah I have A Sonos beam and two rears. Slowly building to get two more Sonos one’s for fronts and then the sub. Great app interface.

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Was going to go with the Netgear Orbi Mesh option, but that’s before doing any proper research.
I've heard a lot of good things about the Orbi but I've personally went with TP-Link mesh systems in the past but that's purely because I think they're better value.

I'd put the TP-Link Deco X20 / X60 / X90 on your research list too.

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
I've heard a lot of good things about the Orbi but I've personally went with TP-Link mesh systems in the past but that's purely because I think they're better value.

I'd put the TP-Link Deco X20 / X60 / X90 on your research list too.
X60 looks the goods for me. Gonna have to save a few pennies.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Yamaha YAS-108.
I couldn't find one in stock where I live. I went to Good Guys and the guy helping me told me they had just sold their last one.

I ended up getting a Samsung HW-N550 soundbar + wireless sub on clearance straight off the display shelf for $244. According to Samsung, retail price is usually around $699. I think I nabbed a pretty good deal.

Have it all set up, it's great. Only downside is connecting it to the TV via Bluetooth only works for compatible Samsung TV's. But I don't really care about that.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Guess here works for this.

Highly recommend Whitestone Dome Glass screen protectors. Pricey, but fit perfectly.

I fucked my first two attempts up, and they sent another kit. So great warranty too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teak1983

Members online

No members online now.

Twitter