Getting to the game from SC

I do the trip pretty often. I drive to northgate station.... psrking only a few minutes off of the gateway motorway. Free parking and regular city bound trains departing. Never wait more than 5 - 10 mins Max. Only about a15min train ride then to Roma Street. Feed and drinks down Caxton Street before kick-off. Coming home lots of both bound trains pass through northgate so pretty much straight on a train then heading home.

You'll be paying an arm and a leg for parking at Westfield Chermside. Don't park there.

I park there sometimes and catch a bus in, but that's because I work at Westfield and I get free parking.

As mentioned, best bet would be to catch a train to Roma St or Milton station. It would take a few hours, but it's free. Catch the train to Caboolture and change over to get the one that goes to the city. Springfield is the one I usually take.

If you're determined to drive, there's parking around the stadium for cheap. Well, cheapish. About $20-$25 to park at Little Cribb Street which is just around the corner from the stadium.

Or you could drive to Eagle Junction station, park there or park in one of the side streets and catch a train from there. It's free to park there if you can find a spot.
Chermside pro tip- sign up to their Westfield Plus. Link your rego to it. Drive in after 5:30pm and it’s free parking. Straight on the bus and get dropped off right under the stadium.
Just make sure you park near the short term parking when you go in because the shopping centre itself is usually locked up by the time you get back to Chermside. It’ll save you some walking.

Like the police joke…

A lady rocks up to the front counter of her local police station and says ‘help me, help me. I’ve been graped.’

The confused young Constable on the counter says ‘excuse me? Don’t you mean raped?’

She says, ‘no, there was a bunch of them…’

Bum, tish! I’ll be here all week…
Lol was only thinking about that joke tonight classic!

Like the police joke…

A lady rocks up to the front counter of her local police station and says ‘help me, help me. I’ve been graped.’

The confused young Constable on the counter says ‘excuse me? Don’t you mean raped?’

She says, ‘no, there was a bunch of them…’

Bum, tish! I’ll be here all week…

Wasn't that a Kenny Everett joke?

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.