GF Tickets - FOR SALE

G

GRH1521

Sep 27, 2015
Congratulations to all Broncos supporters.

I was hoping to get some assistance.

Unfortunately (being a Roosters fan) I now have four excellent GF tickets and was wondering if you could assist posting the proposed sale of these tickets.

They are platinum tickets, Aisle 114, Row 49, Seats 65-68. The combined sale cost was $649.00. I'm not selling them for profit so that will be the cost of the resale of the tickets.

I look forward to hearing back from you shortly.

With kindest regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,

Great performance from the Broncos on Friday. In particular, Ben Hunt was outstanding. I think the Broncos can take care of the Cowboys and lift the trophy.

Being a Sydney-sider, I have bitten the bullet and bought ANZ Stadium membership which means I get Members tickets. It also means I have 4 previously purchased GF tickets available for sale. So, if anyone wants to travel down to Sydney to take in the big game, please feel free to send me a message.

The tickets are in the Gold Section 123-1, Aisle 122, Row 9, Seats 3,4,5 & 6. They cost $630 and like GRH1521 I am not selling for a profit. First in, first served.

All the best.

A mate of mine also needs to offload some grand final tickets.

Details are:

Section 628-12, Row 26, Seats 15 + 16.
Asking price: $320 for both tickets. Not selling for a profit.

PM me if you are interested

Active Now

• mitch222
  • Broncorob
  • Financeguy
  • Xzei
  • thenry
  • TimWhatley
  • Broncosarethebest
  • lynx000
  • Footy Fanatic
  • broncoscope
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • RolledOates
  • theshed
  • Skathen
  • mrslong
  • BroncosAlways
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.