NEWS Glenn: I still have a lot to prove at Broncos

Say what you like about Glenn and if he is past it or not, but I think you would have to go a long way to find a more dedicated, loyal, hard-working, consistent and ultra professional player than this bloke. He just seems to ooze class and professionalism and he really epitomises what being a bronco is all about in my opinion. Would love for him to finish up a one-club player for us if at all possible.
If he’s picked I hope it’s on form and not because he’s a good fella.

If he’s picked I hope it’s on form and not because he’s a good fella.
Even though it doesn’t, the same should really apply to all players, in a perfect world at least.

Only exception is circumstance. If it’s the final round, the club can’t make the finals (heaven forbid) and a stalwart or ‘real good bloke’ is retiring, maybe give them their final run as a fitting farewell.

Yeah we need more superstars like Mitch Aubusson, Dale Finucane, Matt Prior, Ethan Lowe, Dave Tyrrell, Sam Moa, Bryan Norrie, Matt Ballin, Michael Weyman, Dallas Johnson, Glenn Hall and Clint Newton.

It's fine to have a few toilers in your team the salary cap compels you, but if you want to win anything, you need to surround them with GENUINE superstars. Not simply consider someone like Glenn a 'superstar' just because he plays for the Broncs...

That applies to the entire 'class of 2008'. People saw greatness in them for some reason. They've delivered ordinariness...

It's fine to have a few toilers in your team the salary cap compels you, but if you want to win anything, you need to surround them with GENUINE superstars. Not simply consider someone like Glenn a 'superstar' just because he plays for the Broncs...

That applies to the entire 'class of 2008'. People saw greatness in them for some reason. They've delivered ordinariness...

I miss Yowie he was a weapon.

I miss Yowie he was a weapon.

19d2zy1qj908.jpg

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.