Glenn: We are the coach now

Team wins: Nothing to do with Seibold, it's because they took over.
Team loses: Seibold let them take over/He's still shit.

Win or lose, it's a poor reflection on the coach. Having the players take over your role isn't something to throw at your resume.

We're about to enter a spoon battle with a +/- of -127
If our team ever needed us, it's now.

Broncos 50+

All the way Boys!
We will win, I've loaded up on them as plenty others have. The weight of money is right this time.

If anyone wants confirmation that Badel lurks BHQ trawling for stories, he’s just dropped a piece on the second best defensive centre in the game...
I confess, I dropped leaflets all over his front yard!!!

Boyd says:

“It doesn’t faze me people saying I should be dropped. To be honest, people say what they want all the time. I don’t have social media, I don’t read the papers and I leave football at the door when I get home."

“It’s obviously not nice for your family and friends to hear the negative comments but it’s part of the business. It’s disappointing. But I’ve got about 12 weeks or so left of my career and then people can say what they want about me.

“I have regular conversations with ‘Seibs’ and I know where I stand with him. I don’t need to worry about the criticism and people speaking about my future. As long as I am decent a job right now, I’m content. I’m giving everything I can and helping the young guys wherever I can. My joy for the game hasn’t gone at all.”

“I enjoy playing in the centres. It’s been a different challenge. My job is to defend well and make sure there are no tries on our left edge and communicate with the guys inside and outside me."

“I know I have to get more involved in the attack side of things but I have been pretty happy with my overall game and I feel I’ve been making my tackles and keeping our left edge as strong as possible.

“With the slump we’ve been in, I definitely haven’t been playing my best football. Like everyone else, I need to improve my game. I’m still doing extras in different areas at training to make sure I get better. I never look at things like finishing with a premiership because they are things out of your control.

“In a weird way I am still loving my football and enjoying the season. That’s because I’ve learnt how to deal with my mental health and the ups and down of the rugby league world.

“The biggest thing I’ve learnt is to leave your job at the door and realise you are not a bad person if you don’t play a good game. We don’t deserve the abuse we cop. But when I come home to my family, I leave work at the door and make sure I’m a good husband, father and friend and all the other things that life brings and is about. You can only control what you can control and I can control my energy, my attitude and the way I perform each week. I am trying to be positive around the group. As long as I am doing those things with a smile on my face until the end, I will be happy.”

McHunt

Boyd says:

“It doesn’t faze me people saying I should be dropped. To be honest, people say what they want all the time. I don’t have social media, I don’t read the papers and I leave football at the door when I get home."

“It’s obviously not nice for your family and friends to hear the negative comments but it’s part of the business. It’s disappointing. But I’ve got about 12 weeks or so left of my career and then people can say what they want about me.

“I have regular conversations with ‘Seibs’ and I know where I stand with him. I don’t need to worry about the criticism and people speaking about my future. As long as I am decent a job right now, I’m content. I’m giving everything I can and helping the young guys wherever I can. My joy for the game hasn’t gone at all.”

“I enjoy playing in the centres. It’s been a different challenge. My job is to defend well and make sure there are no tries on our left edge and communicate with the guys inside and outside me."

“I know I have to get more involved in the attack side of things but I have been pretty happy with my overall game and I feel I’ve been making my tackles and keeping our left edge as strong as possible.

“With the slump we’ve been in, I definitely haven’t been playing my best football. Like everyone else, I need to improve my game. I’m still doing extras in different areas at training to make sure I get better. I never look at things like finishing with a premiership because they are things out of your control.

“In a weird way I am still loving my football and enjoying the season. That’s because I’ve learnt how to deal with my mental health and the ups and down of the rugby league world.

“The biggest thing I’ve learnt is to leave your job at the door and realise you are not a bad person if you don’t play a good game. We don’t deserve the abuse we cop. But when I come home to my family, I leave work at the door and make sure I’m a good husband, father and friend and all the other things that life brings and is about. You can only control what you can control and I can control my energy, my attitude and the way I perform each week. I am trying to be positive around the group. As long as I am doing those things with a smile on my face until the end, I will be happy.”

McHunt

The complete opposite to Alex Glenn’s social media life.

Panthers 19yr old fullback Charlie Staines just put four tries on the Sharks. Let's see Niu better that.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Skathen
  • ell.d33
  • Porthoz
  • Santa
  • Foordy
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.