Golden Slipper

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Close finish between Von Costa De Hero and Sebring. The latter edging it out.

$2 each way on Portillo = $10 for me. :mrgreen:

Glen Boss pulled out another gem of a ride. Up there with his 3 rides on Makybe Diva. Fantastic stuff

Beachy said:
Glen Boss pulled out another gem of a ride. Up there with his 3 rides on Makybe Diva. Fantastic stuff

I suppose all the keen punters are discussing this in the LXG forum? [icon_razz1

In the first four, and got 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 6th [eusa_doh

Great ride. Sebring was always going to win it IMO (have been singing it to all and sundry this week).

Can't stand Boss though - I think his first Makybe Diva ride as well as today's was the only time he's won when I've had cashola on him. Plenty of beaten class rides in between [icon_thumbs_do

ningnangnong said:
Beachy said:

I suppose all the keen punters are discussing this in the LXG forum? [icon_razz1

There's a separate punters forum? [icon_confu

Von Costa de Hero was by far and away the run of the race IMO. Terrible luck at the barrier draw and stormed home.

Good luck beating Pentathon in the Sydney Cup.

Jebadude said:
Von Costa de Hero was by far and away the run of the race IMO. Terrible luck at the barrier draw and stormed home.

Good luck beating Pentathon in the Sydney Cup.

I'm hoping County Tyrone gets up ... but Pentahon has been running around with a flashing light on his head for a couple of weeks now

LOL!!!!!!! a whole forum section dedicated to HORSE RACING. thats so good.

I'll be impressed when we have a forum for Camel Racing...until then lightweights! [icon_lol1.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Manofoneway
  • Porthoz
  • Skathen
  • bert_lifts
  • Thelmus
  • BrisVegas
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.