Good Sports vs Seth Effrika - Test Cricket.

• Thread starter Major JW Hochstetter
  • Start date
M

Major JW Hochstetter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Curator prepared a ripper.

runway.jpg

Stumps day 3:

RSA 540

India 1/468
Sehwag 309* (292)

[icon_ee

Fastest ever triple hundred apparently.

Full scorecard:

http://content-aus.cricinfo.com/indvrsa ... 32911.html

Dravid being his usual self I see. Players around him are smashing the ball to all parts, Sehwag chalks up the fastest triple ever, and "wall" plays a straight bat for 85* off 250 balls [icon_lol1.

Major JW Hochstetter said:
Dravid being his usual self I see. Players around him are smashing the ball to all parts, Sehwag chalks up the fastest triple ever, and "wall" plays a straight bat for 85* off 250 balls [icon_lol1.

haha yep thats sir block alot. He is kidding himself play a few shot sya mug. The pitch must be the Indians version of the Adelaide oval.

That could quite possibly be the most boring match ever.

Dravid's a good player when he's in full flight but he just seems to be screwed up mentally at the moment.

What's intriguing is on that placid pitch, 4 scores of 100+, 4 scores 70-99, and the only top order batsman to get a duck...Tendulkar! [icon_lol1.

India forgot how to bat all of a sudden. All out for 76 [icon_lol1.

India forgot how to bat all of a sudden. All out for 76 [icon_lol1.

Absolutely hilarious [icon_lol1.

The pitch isn't playing in the spirit of the game.

Just for the record, the Subbies have been rolled inside 3 days (I think) by an innings and 90 odd runs. Saffas declared just shy of 500 in their first dig. India continue to charge forwards towards that No. 1 ranking, lol.

Just for the record, the Subbies have been rolled inside 3 days (I think) by an innings and 90 odd runs. Saffas declared just shy of 500 in their first dig. India continue to charge forwards towards that No. 1 ranking, lol.

LOL lol .

What is it with high scoring games against South Africa?

Active Now

• HarryAllan7
  • Broncosgirl
  • Behold
  • Aldo
  • johnny plath
  • Tim K
  • IceWorks
  • Cavalo
  • Manifesto
  • Financeguy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • jarro65
  • mystico
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • Gympie devil
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.