NEWS Gorden Tallis: One reason Broncos won't cause finals damage

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
TL;DR: Hang 'em up, Darius. Hang 'em up, Macca.

Gorden Tallis: Lack of creative Broncos playmakers will cost them in finals

GORDEN TALLIS,
The Courier-Mail
August 24, 2019 3:10pm

Last edited by a moderator:
More ground breaking stuff from the doofus. We need someone like Damien cook...no shit u fucken dingbat

For a Titans ambassador he sure likes to talk about the Broncos.

We need a half. Just one decent one.

And we already have the solution to hooker, we just need a coach willing to pull the trigger...

Oh, and those solutions would also resolve our salary cap issues too...

Ideally next off-season we see Boyd and McCullough suddenly realise they are done and do the honourable thing. Matt Gillett gets another season and does the right thing by the club.

Suddenly our cap issues are fixed and we will actually have some change to maybe look at bolstering our existing squad, rather than just retaining it...

Hot take from one of the sharpest minds in the game.

We need a half. Just one decent one.

And we already have the solution to hooker, we just need a coach willing to pull the trigger...

Oh, and those solutions would also resolve our salary cap issues too...

Ideally next off-season we see Boyd and McCullough suddenly realise they are done and do the honourable thing. Matt Gillett gets another season and does the right thing by the club.

Suddenly our cap issues are fixed and we will actually have some change to maybe look at bolstering our existing squad, rather than just retaining it...
Put bird on that list

Put bird on that list

Maybe, but I think he could be a pretty decent 5/8 for us, so I’m willing to give him one more year.

That extra money from Boyd, McCullough and Gillett after next year, would be exactly what we need to finalise our retention and perhaps look for a decent maybe even rep level, left centre...

It is in a way reassuring. If Tallis can see it(provided he just didn't read BHQ again) then Seibs can definitely see it too.

Maybe, but I think he could be a pretty decent 5/8 for us, so I’m willing to give him one more year.

That extra money from Boyd, McCullough and Gillett after next year, would be exactly what we need to finalise our retention and perhaps look for a decent maybe even rep level, left centre...
I think next year is his last so is good for the youngsters in sos and dearden, depending on which way they go.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Bish
  • eggstar10
  • Xzei
  • KeithustEndaf
  • Organix
  • GCBRONCO
  • Cavalo
  • theshed
  • broncsgoat
  • kman
  • Santa
  • Old Mate
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncorob
  • Johnny92
  • Brocko
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.