Gould tips Broncos to finish in the top 4.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
Luckily it was Joel Gould over on NRL.com as if it had been the bias clown with a propensity for repeating everything he says and thinking it's commentary I'd be miffed. Goose Gould often suffers verbal diarrhoea and mistakes baneful iteration for informed opinion, so I rarely listen to his tips.

My top 4 will be Storm, Roosters, Rabbits and Broncos.

What's yours?

Differential has us lagging 4 points behind doesn’t it? I don’t think we’ll go top 4 unfortunately as the run home for the other more likely sides isn’t too hard, one of them would really have to shit the bed.

Images 1

Pray to the footy gods that the Rorters go on a losing streak while we maintain our winning ways. It's the only way.

Luckily it was Joel Gould over on NRL.com as if it had been the bias clown with a propensity for repeating everything he says and thinking it's commentary I'd be miffed. Goose Gould often suffers verbal diarrhoea and mistakes baneful iteration for informed opinion, so I rarely listen to his tips.

What's yours?
Mines different. It will be the Rorters, Cheats, Wabbits and the Broncos.

Will get back to you after tonight

Pray to the footy gods that the Rorters go on a losing streak while we maintain our winning ways. It's the only way.
There's more losses in store for the top guys. I'm confident we'll make top four. Mind you I thought we'd be undefeated for the rest of the season.

What's yours?

He also says the deal is already done with TPJ and will be announced in November, plus the Broncs haven’t the slightest interest in Mitchell Moses...

Tonight and the Roosters game should see us in the top 4 ( winning of course ). Roosters have to play Broncos, Rabbits, Raiders and Dragons so more likely to drop at least 1 of those besides our game.

If we are good enough we will be there.

plus the Broncs haven’t the slightest interest in Mitchell Moses...

Hooper's reasoning for our supposed interest in Moses was always fucking stupid ...

If a coach has no interest in a player only a basket case club with rocks in their heads would sign that player (regardless of what the recruitment officer wanted)

Only 9 out of the remaining 47 games before the finals are between two current top 8 sides, and these results will largely dictate the order of the 8. Hoping for some big upsets to teams above us in the remaining rounds

Titans went well but the Eels and Manly were both anti-climatic in the extreme. The Drag ons look like they will drag on like every end of year so our top four spot is still doable.

Active Now

• Ondi
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • levikaden
  • heartly87
  • NSW stables
  • Gaz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Johnny92
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bucking Beads
  • spanky
  • Hoof Hearted
  • bert_lifts
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.