Grand Final Fever!!!!

Bennett will come into his own this week.

#pray4hodgo

I love Bennett
I love Boyd
I love Blair

Who would've thought the three B's would be some of the best signings the club has made in recent memory. I'm so stoked for the boys, **** I hope we win it all!

And I think to myseeeeeeeelf......

What a Wonderful Wooooorld....

Guys guys guys, we just beat the N(sw)RL and the Rorters to get into the Grand Final!! LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW!!

I love Bennett
I love Boyd
I love Blair

Who would've thought the three B's would be some of the best signings the club has made in recent memory. I'm so stoked for the boys, **** I hope we win it all!
What..no love for Benny Hunt ? Or Corey Barker ? Bustin Hodges ? Corey B​oates ?

Blair was outstanding tonight, a lot of that win goes to him.

I love Bennett
I love Boyd
I love Blair

What about the rest of the team they contributed just as much.

So proud and happy, personally it would be even better if we won the premiership in a happy year for me. I was such a sad young kid back in 2006.

I only half believed and thought we would get found out but I was wrong. Well, half wrong anyway ! Very proud of the gang and if Ippy can win the local comp it will be one of the greatest weekend's of football ! Well coached are the Broncos and that is why I wanted the old man, the has been, the anachronism, the relic, the dinosaur whose time had come and gone, here ,back where he belongs.

This is is when I miss AP the most ha ha !

What would he say to this, the old troll

What would he say to this, the old troll
One thing you could rely on was AP finding the negative, even in this greatest of homecomings....ahh, I remember the Bennett ball jibes, the favourite son in Boyd digs and his boring outdated football approach to the 'modern' game which apparently WB had no idea about...imagine if WB gets to school an under the cap Bellamy !!!!

I love Bennett
I love Boyd
I love Blair

I remember a few people being pretty happy about their signings. Looks like B4L and I will be accepting new Bennecolyte members all week.

Booyah !!!!!!

DismalSadKentrosaurus.gif

I love Bennett
I love Boyd
I love Blair

4 Bs Ben Fricken Hunt

I remember a few people being pretty happy about their signings. Looks like B4L and I will be accepting new Bennecolyte members all week.
I've always been there. Cautious, but now ready to join, be gentle with me boys.

Pretty sure I was the most outspoken pro-Bennett/Boyd/Blair person on this forum during the off-season, not that it matters at this stage. I'm just happy it's all gone to plan.

Active Now

• Galah
  • NSW stables
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.