Green V Jones *spoilers*

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
GAME OVER MAN GAME OVER.

Green Knocked him the **** out round 1 baby woohoo.

Just like any other legendary boxer, Jones just didn't know when to stop. Hopefully he does now. Good win for Danny anyway.

Wacky do Green dominated him. REally wasn't worth the $50 ppv!

Browny said:
Bring on Mundine!!

You think Mundines not gonna take notice and work his arse off to make sure he beats Green once again?

No he won't. There are 4 weight divisions between them. Danny dropped wieght to fight Choc last time. He lost strenght speed and stamina in doing so, throw the fact there was a death in his family the week leading into the fight, you could say his he wasn't fully focused on the fight. The Green that showed up last night was not the Green that fought Mundine. And Mundine knows it, unless Choc comes up to Dannys division or they just forget about wieght classes you'll never see Mundine fight anyone other than the chump no name fighters he usually fights.

anyone going to ufc? :P

22nd of feb i believe, acer arena in sydney. the card seems to be:

Rodrigo Nogueira vs Cain Velazquez
Wanderlei Silva vs Michael Bisping
Keith Jardine vs Ryan Bader
George Sotiropoulos vs Joe Stevenson
Cro Cop vs Ben Rothwell
Dong Hyun Kim vs Chris Lytle
Stephan Bonnar vs Krysztof Sozynski
Elvis Sinosic vs Chris Haseman
James Te Huna vs Igor Pokrajac

me me!! Go BJ. theres some other awesome fights on that card as well

Dude, Sanchez is going to kill BJ. He's a madman.

he may be a nightmare, but hes no prodigy!

Mundane won't step up weight to fight him. And besides all he fights are Bums so he won't fight green.

He has said if the money is right he will, it is more likely he will expect Green to drop a lot of weight which would seriously ruin Greens chances.

pennywisealfie said:

I saw that BJ Penn last night on UFC Wired, he absolutely destroyed Sherk. Jabbed him for 3 straight rounds in the face before ending him with a flying knee. I do find it entertaining but when the fights become wrestling matches on the mat I lose interest quickly.

The Gymp said:
pennywisealfie said:

I saw that BJ Penn last night on UFC Wired, he absolutely destroyed Sherk. Jabbed him for 3 straight rounds in the face before ending him with a flying knee. I do find it entertaining but when the fights become wrestling matches on the mat I lose interest quickly.

I agree to an extent. When wrestlers get on the ground and lay there for 3 rounds, thats so fucking boring. but when theres some sweet jiu jitsu on the ground, there is nothing better. Watch someone like Demian Maia or Minotauro Nogueira or even Australias George Sotiropoulos on the ground and it is amazing stuff.

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.