Green

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Cameron Green all 17 years and 252 days is making his Shield debut today.

Only the 26th player to debut before his 18th birthday.

4/24 so far on debut.

Not bad but his teammate Simon Mackin has had a great start to his career, yet never gets spoken about. His figures are phenomenal.

Mackin had a great shield performance last game if im not mistaken. Took like 10-11 wickets

That turned out to be a good day at the cricket and observation.

Just a Green update.

Most recent Australian players to score 200 runs and take 10 plus wickets in an Ashes series.

Green
Warne
Waugh
Benaud

Full list of cricketers to take 13+ wickets, score 200+ runs and claim 3 + catches before 23 years old in an Ashes.

Cam Green.

The thing that was most impressive this summer from last summer where he didn't take any wickets from 44 overs against India was that he improved his accuracy- 36% on a good length up from 24% last summer.

That means the bowlers can have a rest and know the pressure isn't coming off.

His pace has improved- only 3km but he was consistently holding it.

And improvement in moving the ball- up 15%.

So he's more accurate, faster and got some tricks.

He also got England's top six out at least once over the series- so he's getting big wickets when his team needs them.

The Boland and Green combo is lethal and economical. Delicious

I suspect that Boland will follow Stuart Clark and have a short but productive career late in life.

Clarke started with 20 wicket at 15 against South Africa and ended up with 24 Tests. I can see Boland lasting 2-3 years, he is already 32 so it's not going to be long.

24 Tests would be a great reward.

I suspect that Boland will follow Stuart Clark and have a short but productive career late in life.

Clarke started with 20 wicket at 15 against South Africa and ended up with 24 Tests. I can see Boland lasting 2-3 years, he is already 32 so it's not going to be long.

24 Tests would be a great reward.

As impressive as he was and as well earned his tests were, I would be surprised if he gets many more, maybe 5-10 because he is competing with Hazlewood, Starc and Cummins as the set in stone ones and then Richarson needs to get games so that they can transition into him and Cummins once Hazlewood and Starc hit the end.

As impressive as he was and as well earned his tests were, I would be surprised if he gets many more, maybe 5-10 because he is competing with Hazlewood, Starc and Cummins as the set in stone ones and then Richarson needs to get games so that they can transition into him and Cummins once Hazlewood and Starc hit the end.
I love Scotty but the reality is he is going to have to continue at this level to stay near the side. I’d be giving him a game or so of every series over the next 18 months until the English ashes where he could genuinely tear it up.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.