Griffith Uni - Interested in opinion on women's sports

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
  • Staff
Was contacted the other day and said I would post this up. If you're interested, shoot them and email.

Examining Consumer-Based Brand Associations within Women's Professional Sport (GU Ref No: 2019/095)
INTRODUCTORY SCRIPT FOR INTERVIEWS
Study 1

Chief Investigator Dr Jason Doyle
Ph: 07 3735 6742
jason.doyle@griffith.edu.au

Hello,

Do you want to share your thoughts and opinions on Women’s professional sport in Australia?

We are currently looking for participants to partake in an interview discussing their interest in Women’s Professional sport. The interview will be approximately 30-45 minutes in length and conducted by a Griffith University researcher. We are looking for individuals who support a team in the AFLW, NRLW, WBBL or W-League.

Participation involves a semi-structured format where you will be asked a series of questions concerning your opinions, attitudes and behaviour related to Women’s professional sport. These interviews will lead to a better understanding of how consumers perceive and engage with women’s sport.

Your participation is voluntary, entirely optional and you may withdraw from the research at any time without reason or penalty.

Participants will be offered a supermarket gift voucher valued at $25 as a thank you for their time.

If you are interested in participating, please email michelle.hayes3@griffithuni.edu.au

------------------

Note: BroncosHQ is not involved in this in anyway.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Reckon they'd let you do it via email? Maybe I'll contact Michelle.

I'd be keen, but I suck at answering questions directly in person like in an interview format haha. I need time to think about my answer!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.