CASUALTIES & SUSPENSIONS 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news on the injury front but I am also worried because if our medical team hasn't changed, I don't trust those assessments.

Also, I hope those guys didn't go to the hospital up there with the COVID infection, they'll be out 14 days anyway.
I think they usually go to St Andrews but don't quote me on that. Private, anyway.

Last edited:
Interesting the Broncos CMO has felt the need to discuss publicly these matters...

I wonder if the low level criticism of how are injured players seem to have been treated, has reached them and they are feeling a bit defensive?

Interesting the Broncos CMO has felt the need to discuss publicly these matters...

I wonder if the low level criticism of how are injured players seem to have been treated, has reached them and they are feeling a bit defensive?

Whatever, so they should be held accountable. Our injury toll over the past 3 years has been close to the worst in the comp.

Whatever, so they should be held accountable. Our injury toll over the past 3 years has been close to the worst in the comp.
last year was absolutely horrendous. Even with a great coach, the squad had zero chance of success. Be it training style/prep or not.

last year was absolutely horrendous. Even with a great coach, the squad had zero chance of success. Be it training style/prep or not.

You are right, a good coach would have struggled A bad coach would have drowned and kept sinking. Ultimately, we saw which one Seibold was clearly.

Broncos website has official updates on injuries.

Lodge low grade hamstring tear 1-2 weeks.
Coates and Asiata scans all clear but will be assessed over coming days.

I find it interesting because he didn’t seem to last year...

Broncos website has official updates on injuries.

Lodge low grade hamstring tear 1-2 weeks.
Coates and Asiata scans all clear but will be assessed over coming days.

So from Broncos medicos, I guess it means a broken neck, shoulder reconstruction and leg amputation impending.

Hard to believe we actually have a CMO at the club. There certainly hasn't been any evidence of us having one as far as I can tell.

Last edited:
Broncos by 8. We have a better squad across the park and that is on top of missing Haas and Staggs. As long as we show the same urgency and intent as we did last week, we should get them.

Provided the refs don't pull off the biggest screwjob in NRL history that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • Mustafur
  • jd87
  • Stix
  • Johnny92
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
  • big k
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.