CASUALTIES & SUSPENSIONS 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manu and Lodge have the same charge and the same grade 1, yet Lodge gets a week and Manu a fine?

both were charged with grade 1 - careless high tackle.

yet Manu's had a base penalty of $1500, while Lodge's had a base penalty of 100 points.

how the **** can that be when they're the same charge

The well known Broncos tax.

the other thing to note is that Manu only got charged for 1 of his 2 identical tackles he made within a couple of minutes

Its the colour of the jersey and his eyes, lets be honest, they are dreamy.

PleasedAllArkshell size restricted

both were charged with grade 1 - careless high tackle.

yet Manu's had a base penalty of $1500, while Lodge's had a base penalty of 100 points.

how the **** can that be when they're the same charge
NSWRL.

Uncle Nick: "Protect Tedesco at all costs. Ban all high contact!!!"

Radley sin binned twice: Uncle Nick "Wait, no, not like that..."
Raw

Looks like we are considering challenging the charges, I think Gamble has a strong case because Suaalii was backing into him, but Lodge probably won't be able to get away with it given the crackdown on high tackles and all.

Radleys challenging his so he can get one week instead of four, that’ll do me. He should’ve been sent off.
The way I read it was for some strange reason if Radley challenged it and won his sentence was reduced but if he lost for some strange reason his sentence stayed the same? How that only applies to him is beyond me and of course because he is not risking any further suspension why wouldn’t he challenge it. It just all sounds so bent.

Radley will get the 'extenuating circumstances' discount, the extenuating circumstances being the team he plays for.

The way I read it was for some strange reason if Radley challenged it and won his sentence was reduced but if he lost for some strange reason his sentence stayed the same? How that only applies to him is beyond me and of course because he is not risking any further suspension why wouldn’t he challenge it. It just all sounds so bent.
Lee

good game that one.....playing as Nick, you didnt miss a single putt...!

good game that one.....playing as Nick, you didnt miss a single putt...!
I thought it would be the opposite... where he doesn't make a single putt and then his bank account is suddenly reduced from bets, but it doesnt matter because you just cheat code up to $2 billion to start

I really don't like the idea of suspensions anymore. Unless it's for something really dangerous it should just result in a fine relative to a players salary. 2% of their salary and it rises each time or something. With the way the NRL is going they're going to need 50 man squads soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • leon.bott
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.