Hall of Famer says Broncos must sack Seibold

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
No one loves Brisbane more than Gorden Tallis, and he's hurting right now:

“There is no leadership in the club. They keep on blaming everybody. I think the players struggle to play under Anthony Seibold. I don’t think that he has got the dressing room. I don’t think they understand what he wants them to do. They’ve got to look at themselves."

“The Bulldogs have sacked their coach. The Dragons have sacked their coach. The Cowboys have sacked their coach. The Broncos are sitting there down the bottom and the Storm set their club up based on the way the Broncos played. They set it up and mirrored what Brisbane were doing. Now it sounds sad, but we have got to go back and copy what they are doing and that should never have happened.”

Screenshot 2020 08 17 Gorden Tallis

“The players have lost faith. I have spoken to a couple of players and people that know players and they are just lost and they are looking for leadership and I feel sorry for them. You want to reach out to them but it is not my business to go and try to help them. They are lost in meetings and they are lost out on the field and when stuff does hit the fan they just don’t know what to do and they go away from what they are good at. Last night they were good for 40 minutes but that is all they had.”

“They need to get a new coach. They need to save Seibold from himself. The CEO is gone so he can probably walk now because I haven’t heard from him so it is fair to say he has one foot out the door. You bring a new CEO in before the hole gets too deep.”

“We (Broncos old boys) are actually embarrassed. All those guys there, every single one of them it is like jobs for the boys. And because they have stuck up for each other they don’t want to tell the truth. If they don’t have a good look at themselves and tell the truth then nothing is going to change. I’m talking about (Chairman) Karl Morris. I’m talking about Paul White. I’m talking about all the board members and Peter Nolan and Anthony Seibold. They got themselves into this.”

You know, I think he might be onto something here.

McHunt

Last edited:
“They need to get a new coach. They need to save Seibold from himself. The CEO is gone so he can probably walk now because I haven’t heard from him so it is fair to say he has one foot out the door. You bring a new CEO in before the hole gets too deep.”

Well I do pretty much agree with this bit, particularly saving Seibold from himself.

Waiting for everyone to start bagging Tallis because they hate him, but hes right. If you want to bag Tallis on this, you are a raging fool.

Waiting for everyone to start bagging Tallis because they hate him, but hes right. If you want to bag Tallis on this, you are a raging fool.

I don't think anyone will bag him on this point but just because he is right this time doesn't make him any less of a ****. It's also a bit captain obvious.

Just about everyone is saying the same damn thing and have been for some time. Instead of helping, he's in there white anting the club and convincing our best product in years to go down the road.

I'll bag him for saying that he loves the place and is embarrassed for us , meanwhile he ushers our best young player out the back door with a dirty big grin. **** tallis!! Am happy for him to be the titans mascot because I don't want him around my team.

Just about everyone is saying the same damn thing and have been for some time. Instead of helping, he's in there white anting the club and convincing our best product in years to go down the road.

This. I am so sick of him repeating himself. Tallis has surrendered his right to being an "old boy". He's a fucking narcissist, not an old boy but an old fella. Just shut up and go away, and I wish @McHunt you would stop posting this repetitive shit from Tallis. It adds nothing new to the debate.

This. I am so sick of him repeating himself. Tallis has surrendered his right to being an "old boy". He's a fucking narcissist, not an old boy but an old fella. Just shut up and go away, and I wish @McHunt you would stop posting this repetitive shit from Tallis. It adds nothing new to the debate.
There are others of us who enjoy the opportunity to read the articles and hope he continues to write them. If they're too annoying there's always the option of not reading them.
There are going to be plenty more articles written as this shitstorm of a season continues so we have to either ignore them or get used to them.

You're just cranky because he reminds you of yourself. You're both on the same page.

There are others of us who enjoy the opportunity to read the articles and hope he continues to write them. If they're too annoying there's always the option of not reading them.

I am not criticising McHunt for his sterling efforts. I am tired of the nausea of Tallis's repeating himself ad nauseam and thereby adding to the ontological slum of multiple threads by this flog which for mine, this Forum doesn't need. Yes, I don't have to read yet another dribble from the Flog. I just wish there was an "ignore" button for "Tallis".

I am not criticising McHunt for his sterling efforts. I am tired of the nausea of Tallis's repeating himself ad nauseam and thereby adding to the ontological slum of multiple threads by this flog which for mine, this Forum doesn't need. Yes, I don't have to read yet another dribble from the Flog. I just wish there was an "ignore" button for "Tallis".

On the other hand, there are some mantras that bear repeating.

Broncos by 30 😁

@Nashy formal request for a Tallis tag. What do you reckon?

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.